Wyoming Coins?

Slammer180

I ordered mine back in early december and still not have received them in Oklahoma. I have emailed him a few times with no response. :unsure::):rolleyes::)

Unfortunately, you're not the first one to not get a reply, and yet I regularly see him logged into his email account. Or at least someone logged in as him ...

Very sad.

I have a few extra's of these I was gonna put up on the e-place, but if it is something you ordered and you would like to have one e-mail me. I would hate to be one of those who did not get their coins and paid for them.

In a pinch, you might even trade a WY Geocoin for a hint to a "GeoBrowns Hide" :rolleyes:

I have a few extra's of these I was gonna put up on the e-place, but if it is something you ordered and you would like to have one e-mail me. I would hate to be one of those who did not get their coins and paid for them.

In a pinch, you might even trade a WY Geocoin for a hint to a "GeoBrowns Hide" :rolleyes:

LOL! Emails for hints work, they're not that devious!

I'm pretty much soured on this coin actually, I'd rather get a refund at this point. It's just a coin, I'm over it.

Our ICE coin club is still waiting on our 23 coins. We ordered them in November. We heard from him last week. Apparently our package came back to him empty and so he emailed to tell us about it and to enquire about how many was in there so he could replace them. I have faith it will happen since he was good enough to email. Keep the faith and perhaps yours too will get there...

Who besides Geobrowns and myself are still waiting and when did you order them

I ordered mine 12-9-05

I am still waiting I ordered mine on Dec 6, 2005 for 5 coins.

Not a word from Ross here yet though

I ordered mine on Dec 6th and my payment cleared on the 9th and I still haven't recieved my 4 coins either...

So are there 5 or 6 of you that have not gotten your coins? I'd say that they are most likely lost in the mail. It happens. He should either resend you more coins or refund your money.

I think one of the 5 or 6 is the ICE club, that's a lot more than 5 or 6 individuals. WYlostinMA, since you are not replying to me via the PM's I've sent you, if you are reading this, and I know you visit the forums somewhat frequently, please let these folks know when they can expect their coins or their refunds. This has gone on long enough. Thank you.

And folks, I wish we could do more, but this is not a Groundspeak issue. We have no recourse for you. What you decide to do about this situation is in your hands.

I just can't believe this has gone on as long as it has.

As I type this, he or someone that is using his account, is logged on to his email account. I know this because it shows on my IM list. Also, looking at his profile, he has been on the site as recently as yesterday. And still, no one gets a reply. Just a trickle of coins whenever they happen to be sent.

simply unbelievable ...

Honestly, at this point posting in here is not going to do any good (other than letting you vent).

If you really want something to happen, pursue legal action as many of you have stated you wanted to.

He's gotten exactly what he wanted. He stopped anybody from doing anything by sending out some coins and then everybody hoped thiers were coming and did nothing.

Just my $.02.

If you really want something to happen, pursue legal action as many of you have stated you wanted to.

He's gotten exactly what he wanted. He stopped anybody from doing anything by sending out some coins and then everybody hoped thiers were coming and did nothing.

Just my $.02.

You got that right FSM, sadly enough.

Mine still aren't here and I sent a nice PM 2 days ago.

How odd (well not really odd)you aren't getting any replies, I emailed him through his geocaching account, not the PM here, and got his reply that same day. I have emailed him back that I still want a refund since over 3 weeks is more than enough time for coins to have reached me. Nothing back yet.

To whomever is dealing with the Wyoming Geocoins:

This post, e-mail and PM(already sent) is my last attempt to either get my WY geocoins or my money back for them. If I don't get a satisfactory resolution to this matter by Monday morning (May 1, 2006) a IC3 complaint and/or other action will be filed.

I'm sorry I had to resort to this. If you need a Paypal receipt please PM privately.

I have been patient and willing to give the benefit of the doubt and this is fair warning as I've made all possible contact that I know of.

David

I've kept up on the debacle this has become (somewhat), and would like to help make something right. I'm not a Wyoming resident, so I'd prefer not to do the design myself, at least not completely. Currently, I'm in the preliminary stages of a Montana coin, now that interest is growing and people keep asking me about it, but that's another thread.

If you guys aren't gonna go the legal action route, then you need to get serious with him using the resources available.

Occasional emails and PM's can be easily ignored.

Totally mess with his world here(he deserves it!). :mad: You have the right!

**Daily emails & PM's from each of you for a few days.(Including EACH MEMBER of the ICE group)

**If that doesn't get a response, bump it up to 2 a day, once every morning & once every night.

**No response... Get some of your friends to send a few daily on your behalf (I bet you can find a few here that would help :o )

**Still no response... in addition to your daily emails, he has 9 hides... "Write A Note" for each and every one of them stating you couldn't find the WY coin (DAILY)

He'll eventually get the message.

You just haven't been enough of a problem for him yet, that he feels he needs to properly address the situation.

Make it where he dreads opening his email or coming online because he know he's gonna have to face the situation at hand and quit being a "low down coward".

Every time he signs on and ignores each and everyone of you he's mocking you. :o

Don't let him get away with it! :P

D-man :P

Edited by gridlox

If you guys aren't gonna go the legal action route, then you need to get serious with him using the resources available.

Totally mess with his world here(he deserves it!). ^_^ You have the right!

**Daily emails & PM's from each of you for a few days.(Including EACH MEMBER of the ICE group)

**If that doesn't get a response, bump it up to 2 a day, once every morning & once every night.

**No response... Get some of your friends to send a few daily on your behalf (I bet you can find a few here that would help :D )

**Still no response... in addition to your daily emails, he has 9 hides... "Write A Note" for each and every one of them stating you couldn't find the WY coin (DAILY)

You just haven't been enough of a problem for him yet, that he feels he needs to properly address the situation.

Make it where he dreads opening his email or coming online because he know he's gonna have to face the situation at hand and quit being a "low down coward".

Every time he signs on and ignores each and everyone of you he's mocking you. :D

Don't let him get away with it! :laughing:

D-man :D

The only problem with using anything on gc.com is then he can get them involved for us harrassing him. His e-mail address is fair game though.

I made a post friday night (above) and my issue hasn't been resolved so I'm doing what I said I would.

To whomever is dealing with the Wyoming Geocoins:

This post, e-mail and PM(already sent) is my last attempt to either get my WY geocoins or my money back for them. If I don't get a satisfactory resolution to this matter by Monday morning (May 1, 2006) a IC3 complaint and/or other action will be filed.

I'm sorry I had to resort to this. If you need a Paypal receipt please PM privately.

I have been patient and willing to give the benefit of the doubt and this is fair warning as I've made all possible contact that I know of.

David

IC3 complaint filed

Totally mess with his world here(he deserves it!). :unsure: You have the right!

**No response... Get some of your friends to send a few daily on your behalf (I bet you can find a few here that would help ;) )

Every time he signs on and ignores each and everyone of you he's mocking you. B)

Don't let him get away with it! B)

D-man B)

Wrong! You cannot use the geocaching.com email system to harrass people, no matter what the issue is. This could result in your being banned. Do not go this route. I realize he has wronged you all, but geocaching.com is not involved in this coin sale and our terms of use and forum guidelines still apply.

Here's your forum guideline refresher course 101. and your terms of use refresher course 101 wherein it states and I quote

"The Groundspeak Forums, accessible through the “Discuss Geocaching” link in the Site’s navigation bar as well as through other links, are governed by this Agreement and are also subject to such additional terms and conditions as Groundspeak may, from time to time, post in the Groundspeak Forums area.

You and not Groundspeak, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Site. You agree not to: (j) "Stalk," harass, or otherwise harm another Site user."

You may use any legal route you choose you to take, you may not use the communication tools provided by Groundspeak to harrass this person.

But we can email if we have his private email. I am not the harrassing kind of person and am pretty much an easy going, glass half full optimistic person but I just hate being lied to.

I have emailed him 3x now for a refund, the last two times (yesterday and today) I provided my PayPal address to make it easier. I in no way was mean or threatening or rude, just stated the facts that I never got the coins he said he shipped me on 4/3 and that I now want a refund. I will just copy and paste my simple email request and resend it daily. I will also send him an invoice from PayPal requesting the refund. I want him to make this right and I want this behind me. I am not out of a lot of money by any means and could just let it go but it's the principal of the thing and it irks me.

I would send him emails daily but if he has a spam blocker he could block all emails coming from any one person or even a group of people. I wll try to email him again, maybe i will get a response unlike the other times. I am not out much either, just the price of 2 coins.

if your paypal account is setup to your checking account you can call your bank and probably get your money back quicker than paypal,,then your bank goes to paypal and paypal to the seller. i've have used this several times with sellers that kept waiting to resolve til it got to late. my bank took care of it quickly.

Wrong! You cannot use the geocaching.com email system to harrass people, no matter what the issue is.

<<snip>>

You may use any legal route you choose you to take, you may not use the communication tools provided by Groundspeak to harrass this person.

Ooops!! :P

Hand slapped!

I stand corrected. :laughing:

Sorry! I was feeling a little vindictive for other non-geocache related reasons that day :laughing: and just let it boil over into here. :P

I apologize!! :ph34r:

D-man :P

PS: You can take me off your watch list now. I promise to behave!! :P

:P:ph34r:

Well, considering that one is a 2005 coin. Why not do a 2006? I'd say go for it and have a mid-summer release of the coins for sale.

Sure. Maybe WYlostinMA will do that one, as he's probably learned a lesson and would do a much better job this time. :laughing:

Well, considering that one is a 2005 coin. Why not do a 2006? I'd say go for it and have a mid-summer release of the coins for sale.

Sure. Maybe WYlostinMA will do that one, as he's probably learned a lesson and would do a much better job this time. :laughing:

Heh, I wouldn't prepay for a coin from him again. It would be COD :laughing:

I received my pewter coin in trade from him last week. That completes a transaction that spanned 7 months. What a shame that people are still waiting for coins. Loridarlin let me know if you don't get them and I'll send you one since I still owe you :lol: Same goes to Geobrowns -- grab me at the next unevent.

I'm still waiting here in the UK too. Like everyone, I've sent a few emails to the various email addresses I have for this guy and nothing. I don't post often and even more rarely here, but I had people wanting to trade for these coins and I feel really bad for them. Everyone else seems to have got their coins and it doesn't look like I'll get mine now.

I'm finally giving up, but if someone does decide to start a group action, please let me know.

Bambi.