Wyoming Coins?

Slammer180

You're not the last. I still haven't got mine up here in Canada. :mad: And I'm a bit closer to Wyoming than a lot of people.

Maybe you are the last <_<:mad: Because I came home from the office. Checked the mail and it made me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: because there was an envelope with all six of my coins.

And I'll just speculate the postmark was: 4/3/06.....?

From Internet Crime Complaint Center

Q: Do you have a definition of Internet crime that I can refer to?

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to consumers. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been defrauded of money or goods?

If you believe you are the victim of an Internet crime, or if you are aware of an attempted crime, you can file a complaint on our website. Be sure to include as much information as possible about yourself (i.e. name, email address, mailing address, etc.), the perpetrator, and the Internet crime that you are reporting in order to expedite your complaint.

Q: How do I cancel my complaint that I filed?

Once a complaint has been filed with the Internet Crime Complaint Center, it cannot be canceled.

OMG, they're finally here. All 5 of them too. I think I'm going to faint.

April 3rd postmark as well.

This is encouraging AG. My mailman doesn't show until around 4pm so I will have to wait until I get home tonight :anibad:

I'm getting excited now... <_<

atleast you mailman has a schedule. I recently found out that I don't have a specific person or persons designated to my route. It simply gets done when someone gets to it. Fridays and Saturdays are nice because the mail comes around 9-10AM. Monday-Thursday it can be as late as 6PM, and I've seen it come later. This is a bad thing because Arizona, and the Phoenix area have such high rates of identity theft.

It is possible that he is posting to those who are doing the least complaing first. Just a thought

Not necessarily true, considering the PCC order came pretty quickly (3 weeks ago) after my private emails to him :anibad: , and the GBA order only just came last week. I personally think he drew names out of a hat on the delivery order. <_<

Well hogwild, I'm here in the Bay Area and I am still waiting for my 2.

I had a chance to take a close look at one yesterday at bullit's unevent, and I was very impressed with the design. I bought the extra he was saving for southbayday, since I have found caches in Wyoming last year.

It'd be a shame to withold the beauty from those who have purchased them. Hopefully, all of them will arive in your mailboxes soon.

Well hogwild, I'm here in the Bay Area and I am still waiting for my 2.

I had a chance to take a close look at one yesterday at bullit's unevent, and I was very impressed with the design. I bought the extra he was saving for southbayday, since I have found caches in Wyoming last year.

It'd be a shame to withold the beauty from those who have purchased them. Hopefully, all of them will arive in your mailboxes soon.

I posted before, but I have now received my coins. I do have a few extras and would be willing to trade if someone is in need.