Wyoming Coins?

Slammer180

Were they sent parcel post? :P

Yeah turns out they were sent parcel post -_-

That's funny. Cause I think the flat rate priority box might have been cheaper. Was the postage less than $8.10?

$9.92 postage. So yeah flat rate would have been much better, that's how most of the club shipments are shipped.

Edited by bullit
OK, how are they activated? No activation codes with the coins, geocaching.com wants the code, and the manufacturer, kvcoins.com, is down for another week.

http://geocoin.net/activation/

That's hilarious. I was about to say what are you smoking jaybee and then I looked and sure enough, they are on my site! I had forgotten that Ross had sent me the codes back in January. -_-

--Marky

That's hilarious. I was about to say what are you smoking jaybee and then I looked and sure enough, they are on my site! I had forgotten that Ross had sent me the codes back in January. -_-

--Marky

And a darned good thing too --- or we probably wouldn't have been able to get the codes for another 6 months, if at all.

Windrose

Were they sent parcel post? -_-

Yeah turns out they were sent parcel post :P

That's funny. Cause I think the flat rate priority box might have been cheaper. Was the postage less than $8.10?

$9.92 postage. So yeah flat rate would have been much better, that's how most of the club shipments are shipped.

Very weird. The PCC club order came in a flat rate box.

:(Jesus tapdancin' Christ, Yes Virginia there IS a Santa Claus!!! :ph34r: I received the coins I ordered... FINALLY. Postmarked on the 3rd by the way. I am holding 2 back to trade for the less fortunate. If by next Monday you don't receive one and still want one, let me know and I will make a trade.

:D:P:P FINALLY - My 4 Bronze and 2 Pewter Wyoming Coins arrived in Northern California today! :P:PB)

Postmark was April 3rd and not March 23rd like Ross said to me!?! :(:P

Oh well - my glass went from nearing empty to full! :ph34r:

Mmmmm, Beer - Marky when you coming to SacraTomato?? :P

None here yet, but the April 3 postmarks give me hope. We tend to run a day or two late in Nebraska. I emailed the person last night and let them know that I would start a charge back on my credit card (glad I used a card with paypal) if they either don't come in a week or the seller doesn't tell me some shipping time info.

I bought one off ebay just a few days ago and got one. No activation code or nothing. I found where from the post above. Good luck to the rest of you. I am thankful my headache is over.

Mine came without activation codes too. Darn them/him! :)

See post #504.......there is a link

Why is this the first thread here I read every day and I didn't even order any? :)

:):D

Me too :cry:

Must be for the free popcorn?

I LOVE popcorn!! :(

AND if anyone gets extra shipments because of the 3 separate shipping dates let me know....I'd be happy to take one off your hands :(

Next postmarks should be: 4/10......any bets?

I'll bet you're right.

If that's what it's taking to get these out, it kind of makes you wonder where the money went for S/H after everyone paid for it? I don't recall reading anything about the coins and their S/H being priced too low. If it was off by that much, surely there would have been a request for an adjustment made to the buyers, wouldn't there?

No accusations, just makes you wonder.