Wyoming Coins?

Slammer180

Well this is 10 days since I was assured for at least the second time(not counting posts in here) that my 60 coins had shipped. Since the GBA coin club is out $358.50 including $13.50 for shipping I'll be filing my complaints with Paypal and USPS now.

I'm done waiting for these coins to show up, my glass is empty and I'm not a very trusting person anymore. Which is a shame since I've purchased close to 4000 geocoins without any problems until now.

PCC order has not arrived in Seattle yet. I was hoping the large (read: most costly) orders would go out first....

Probly gonna have to wait till next PayDay............

I meant most costly to the buyer - me! Altho you may be right...

I'm out $264 - not quite as much as Bullitt, but still one of the larger orders. Unlike Bullitt, I've gotten NO replies to my emails.

Bullitt - I'd be quite interested to hear how the complaint-filing goes. I'd like to do the same, if you could point the way.

Are there any other coin club buyers out there in the same situation? Curious as to how many clubs are on the hook for Wyoming coins.

Well this is 10 days since I was assured for at least the second time(not counting posts in here) that my 60 coins had shipped. Since the GBA coin club is out $358.50 including $13.50 for shipping I'll be filing my complaints with Paypal and USPS now.

I'm done waiting for these coins to show up, my glass is empty and I'm not a very trusting person anymore. Which is a shame since I've purchased close to 4000 geocoins without any problems until now.

Being that monday(minus 1 order on saturday) was the 1st day that these coins started showing up I'd wait a day or 2 now. Heck you waited for them since november.

And no I'm not sticking up for anybody but just hate to see you spend alot of time filing complaints and your coins show up while you are at the filing/complaint office.

But then again I'm not out 100's of $$ either :)

Being that monday(minus 1 order on saturday) was the 1st day that these coins started showing up I'd wait a day or 2 now. Heck you waited for them since november.

And no I'm not sticking up for anybody but just hate to see you spend alot of time filing complaints and your coins show up while you are at the filing/complaint office.

But then again I'm not out 100's of $$ either :)

Point taken but complaints are easily filed online.

I'm working off the day he sent me an email saying my coins had shipped which was the 17th... not one of the new dates he provided in here. I gave him 10 days to allow for first class mailing times(2-9 days). I emailed him on the 24th to ask if they actually shipped -- no response.

I think I've been more than patient. If they show up today or tomorrow or in a month they still took over 4 months to arrive.

Don't forget that he's had the freaking coins in hand since February with no little or no communication with buyers and/or traders(I'm in both camps unfortunately).

I'm curious if anyone has recieved one of these as a trade fulfillment? I'm just wondering if I should keep my hopes up or count on a loss and seek another trade?

I just sent out a Wyoming coin yesterday to fulfill my end of a trade!

:)

I have another Pewter and Bronze for trade if anyone is interested.

I'm curious if anyone has recieved one of these as a trade fulfillment? I'm just wondering if I should keep my hopes up or count on a loss and seek another trade?

I just sent out a Wyoming coin yesterday to fulfill my end of a trade!

:(

I have another Pewter and Bronze for trade if anyone is interested.

PM sent :)

In this thread, there are (although none very recently) more than a couple of personal attacks against the geocacher who created the coins. While I realize that many of you are frustrated with the service (or apparent lack thereof), please note that personal attacks will not be tolerated.

This thread will continue to remain open for discussing the actual status of the coins. If you wish to comment on your receipt, lack thereof, the quality of the coins or anything else that is constructive, that is fine.

However, if the thread denigrates into a bashing ground for the coin creator, I will have no choice but to close it.

Rothstafari

Edit: spelling.

Edited by Rothstafari

Nothing in California... for some reason I'm not surprised.

No kidding. My cousin mailed me his old PalmV from Alabama a week and a half ago and the USPS has yet to put it in my mailbox.

Fortunately, I have a life that needs living in the meantime. Besides... the prospect of waiting by the mailbox... did you know it RAINS out there sometimes? *shudders*

Nothing in California... for some reason I'm not surprised.

No kidding. My cousin mailed me his old PalmV from Alabama a week and a half ago and the USPS has yet to put it in my mailbox.

Fortunately, I have a life that needs living in the meantime. Besides... the prospect of waiting by the mailbox... did you know it RAINS out there sometimes? *shudders*

This has NOTHING to do with the USPS or our rain.

Okay, I'll concede the rain. But it IS about the USPS. Or are the coins coming via some other organized delivery service?

It's about things that have or have not happened waaaaay before the USPS (or any other organized delivery service) had a chance to get involved.

Sorry to hear about the rain ...

Okay, I'll concede the rain. But it IS about the USPS. Or are the coins coming via some other organized delivery service?

It's about things that have or have not happened waaaaay before the USPS (or any other organized delivery service) had a chance to get involved.

Sorry to hear about the rain ...

Don't even mention it. And don't fret, the US Mail delivers everything eventually. Even my PalmV.

This is ridiculous...some people have received them. It doesn't take mail a week to get from MA to PA. All of us are either in the 30 that weren't sent or the bs group.

sending out the last batch of Ca Geocoins was ridiculous also for some people. It took the US Mail over a month to get the packages to michigan i think, but only 2 wks to get them to Germany. Don't over estimate the ability of the postal service :unsure:

This is ridiculous...some people have received them. It doesn't take mail a week to get from MA to PA. All of us are either in the 30 that weren't sent or the bs group.

You know I had a trade once the took two weeks to go from Utah to California. I like to think that the coins will get to me. When I get the coins that that will be great. Life is short, make the most of it.

Richard of the GeoCrickets