Dorkfish Geocoin Sale

dorkfish

Hi everyone,

I've sent out invoices to everyone who requested a coin. If you didn't get one & requested coins please send me another email & I'll invoice you ASAP.

There about 50 coins still available for purchase. I'll post a note when this batch is sold out.

For individuals who have already paid, your coins with ship today or tomorrow.

Thanks to everyone who has bought or traded coins with me. I appreciate all of the nice comments people have made about this coin. Jamie at the Mad Hatter's Neverland designed this coin for me and I think he did an amazing job. Tess with Coins & Pins minted the coin and has been extremely helpful throughout the entire process.

The remainder of the black nickel coins will hopefully be used to trade for coins on my seeking list. Please don't send me anymore email requests for one of these coins. I would like to trade with everyone who asks but I'm not able to.

Thank you <_<

I am no longer taking order requests for this coin. I will probably be listing more coins in about 3 weeks for those people who missed out on this sale or for individuals who may want to purchase more.

Thank you to everyone who purchased this coin!

I was looking on ebay and someone that was selling your coin said that some of your coins was damaged and in their listing they said "I would estimate that we spent approximately 12-15 hours sorting through all of these coins". That sure took a long time with two people. What kind of damage was there and how many coins were damaged?

Richard of the GeoCrickets

Edited by GeoCrickets

I am no longer taking order requests for this coin. I will probably be listing more coins in about 3 weeks for those people who missed out on this sale or for individuals who may want to purchase more.

Thank you to everyone who purchased this coin!

I'm bummed I missed out on your coin sale! I will be stalking this post for another chance! :mad: