Go And Get Em Event (gage). Info Request

Velleluvr

Hi - we are fairly new to GeoCaching and we would like to know where we can find more information on these events.

Any info would be great.

Also if anyone knows of any really good kid friendly caches that you can point us towards it would be great - we are in orleans but love to travel around the city.

Cheers!

Hi,

Normally there are 2 Go and Get Em Events a year (spring and fall). A month before the event, the organisers post the details. If you receive a weekly notificaton of the new caches in the area, you will get all the info required. It is a lot of fun to attend and you will meet a lot of people on the trails and at the dinner on the Saturday night.

Thanks guys for the info

Zartimus yes we are in orleans - or almost cumberland depending on who your talking too

dadgum area is getting large - and I think my hubbys one goal is to find one of your Caches Zartimus - he has been admiring your work for a while now - and I finally broke downa nd bought him an Early Bday present when i found a nice GPS unit on sale. NOw to find out which one of yours we shall hunt down first :smile:

the rat onthe way home from work looks interesting - who knows

cheers !