Maps

DangerJudy

If I loaded City Navigator, 24K, US Topo, and Worldmap, and I was in the area covered by 24K, what would be the hierarchy?

If I loaded City Navigator, US Topo, Blue Chart, and Worldmap, and I was in the vicinity covered by all 4 maps, what would be the heirarchy?

If I loaded City Navigator, 24K, US Topo, and Worldmap, and I was in the area covered by 24K, what would be the hierarchy?

If I loaded City Navigator, US Topo, Blue Chart, and Worldmap, and I was in the vicinity covered by all 4 maps, what would be the heirarchy?

It's not quite the same set of maps that you list, but I have City Select, Topo 24K, Roads & Recreation, and Topo maps loaded into our 76C and they're displayed with that hierarchy. City Select first, Topo 24K if City Select is hidden, Roads & Recreation if the first two are hidden, and Topo if everything else is hidden.

I think you can determine the hierarchy by the order that the maps are listed on the GPSr menu where you can hide or show them.