Come Along Another Summer...

ShadaNCo

So its about that time again. Summer comes along and i get that itch to go and find an adventure.

I started pretty late last summer, i only found out about it in june. I went on a couple of hunts, and was hooked.

and of course i quickly became busy. So here we are, some nice weather (it doesnt always happen this early) and i want to get a jump on things. Does any one know of any good caches around the Omaha area? Suggestions?

Thanks guys

-Mike of ShadaNCo.

So its about that time again. Summer comes along and i get that itch to go and find an adventure.

I started pretty late last summer, i only found out about it in june. I went on a couple of hunts, and was hooked.

and of course i quickly became busy. So here we are, some nice weather (it doesnt always happen this early) and i want to get a jump on things. Does any one know of any good caches around the Omaha area? Suggestions?

Thanks guys

-Mike of ShadaNCo.

Depends on what you mean by good. Good as in easy. Good as in requiring physical strength and stamina. Good as in needing to use your head. Or a combination of all of the above? Might get better feedback if you list what you are looking for.