Glow In The Dark Coin Not Glowing!

Blind Avocado

Possible reasons:

A. They didn't smoosh up enough fireflies in that batch of enamel.

B. They used depleted Uranium.

C. You didn't shake it up hard enough.

D. The person who does the shipping pocketed your real coin and said: "Hey, the guy goes by the name of 'Blind Avocado'. I'll just send him a blank slug and he'll never know the difference."

:smile:

Edited by YemonYime

Possible reasons:

D. The person who does the shipping pocketed your real coin and said: "Hey, the guy goes by the name of 'Blind Avocado'. I'll just send him a blank slug and he'll never know the difference."

:smile:

OMG,I'm still rolling on the floor,That was one good laugh...I can't even type,my eyes are watering!!! :smile::wub::lol:

:blink:

:blink: Picking on the Blind huh??? Never fear Avocado, I've got your back! Had the same issues w/ the Feb coin then remembered it was visible under black light, which I don't have either.

;)

I'm still chuckling......very funny. Smooshed fireflies, LOL! b, c and d too! Thanks for the laugh.

Possible reasons:

:blink:

At least you received yours. I am still waiting for my five coins and it is March 1st. :)

Anyone else have a shortage with the Coin Club??

I did not get mine yet either, this does not look good for the March edition, We'll get that one mid April? :D

A bit OT, but I haven't even seen my JANUARY Signal coin yet.

W.T.F.

This is a direct quote from their website: "

Monday, February 20, 2006

February Signal Coin On Sale - January Ships Soon

The January coins will be shipping very soon. We expect them in this week and will ship immediately after receipt. "

If you are expecting or missing certain other coins, they have projected shiping dates listed. And if you feel like something else is wrong, then try emailing them. They were very prompt in responding to my plea for help. You just have to ask... :smile:

At least you received yours. I am still waiting for my five coins and it is March 1st. :P

Anyone else have a shortage with the Coin Club??

I did not get mine yet either, this does not look good for the March edition, We'll get that one mid April? :P

A bit OT, but I haven't even seen my JANUARY Signal coin yet.

W.T.F.

This is a direct quote from their website: "

Monday, February 20, 2006

February Signal Coin On Sale - January Ships Soon

The January coins will be shipping very soon. We expect them in this week and will ship immediately after receipt. "

If you are expecting or missing certain other coins, they have projected shiping dates listed. And if you feel like something else is wrong, then try emailing them. They were very prompt in responding to my plea for help. You just have to ask... :P

This is the third week that notice has been up on their site. I'm still wondering how people have Feb coins when those of us that ordered Jan coins are still sitting here with nada.

/rant

:P

January Signal coins??? NO one has them... Trippy posted a note earlier on the forums that they received them today. No February coins eitiher.... If you are speaking of subscriber coins, that's a different ball game. They are shipped mid-month and in the order people signed up (I think).

My bad. I thought this post was about the Feb Signal geocoins...

January Signal coins??? NO one has them... Trippy posted a note earlier on the forums that they received them today. No February coins eitiher.... If you are speaking of subscriber coins, that's a different ball game. They are shipped mid-month and in the order people signed up (I think).

My bad. I thought this post was about the Feb Signal geocoins...

I don't think the Feb Signal coins glow! :P

I need to find a blacklight... :P

Possible reasons:

:P

YemonYime that was an absolute hilarious response thanks for making my day. :PB):PB)B)

Thought of one other reason but it is not nearly as funny as yours.

- hey Blindadvocato did you put the batteries in the right way? :P

The only place I know of that has black lights is the local roller rick. Better get them skates out of the attic. :P