Sometimes You Feel Like A Nut!

Cornerstone4

Neat idea. Would be even neater if it fit the previous "screw" coin. I thought there was supposed to be one of those?

Actually, the hole in the middle is going to be large enough to insert the screw. So, it will be a matched set...of course, since the nuts are thin, you could always match two of them with a screw...

I doubt Groundspeak would approve it, but we have kicked the idea around about coming out with a Screw for 2006. It would have a pointed end, so instead of being a machine screw, it will look like a wood screw.

Drumroll please....

"Wood you like to be screwed again?" :P

Neat idea. Would be even neater if it fit the previous "screw" coin. I thought there was supposed to be one of those?

Actually, the hole in the middle is going to be large enough to insert the screw. So, it will be a matched set...of course, since the nuts are thin, you could always match two of them with a screw...

I doubt Groundspeak would approve it, but we have kicked the idea around about coming out with a Screw for 2006. It would have a pointed end, so instead of being a machine screw, it will look like a wood screw.

Drumroll please....

"Wood you like to be screwed again?" :rolleyes:

Yes, I wood like to be! haha But here is my question, I know there had been a discussion about it before, but will you make the nuts the same finishes as the screws since it was sort of hard to tell the silver from the nickel? It really looks great and is so true! Can't wait until you start taking orders! :huh:

Dane

Drumroll please....

"Wood you like to be screwed again?" :rolleyes:

Yes, I wood like to be! haha But here is my question, I know there had been a discussion about it before, but will you make the nuts the same finishes as the screws since it was sort of hard to tell the silver from the nickel? It really looks great and is so true! Can't wait until you start taking orders! :unsure:

Dane

They are being minted now. I should have nuts in-hand by the end of the month...

Yes, we used the same finishes as before, however, the silver finish coins have an "S" on them. No more confusion!

I think that originally something was said about those who were screwed getting a heads up but just in case, I'd better add my two cents worth...

I'll be wanting at least one. As a chick, I don't require two nuts for my screw... :)

Another one of lifes glaring differences...you wouldn't be at all self-conscious having only one... :D

I'll be wanting at least one. As a chick, I don't require two nuts for my screw... :)

I hadn't thought about that, Guess I need to bump my number up cause I might feel uncomfortable showing them to other people if there was only one :D But if it was all alone then maybe it could be an LE :D

Drumroll please....

"Wood you like to be screwed again?" :)

Yes, I wood like to be! haha But here is my question, I know there had been a discussion about it before, but will you make the nuts the same finishes as the screws since it was sort of hard to tell the silver from the nickel? It really looks great and is so true! Can't wait until you start taking orders! :D

Dane

They are being minted now. I should have nuts in-hand by the end of the month...

Yes, we used the same finishes as before, however, the silver finish coins have an "S" on them. No more confusion!

Sounds great, will want a couple.

Ok,

Here's the deal...

I am way behind in shipping out the Temecula coins, and the last orders that are trickling in for the bikedog memorial coin, so I can't handle orders yet...

Someone has volunteered to put together an app that will allow me to accept orders for nuts by the folks that ordered screws first. We will allow a few days for those people to try and match their sets.

Unfortunately, if you bought your screws off of Ebay, I can't guarantee a match. If you bought it from me on Ebay, contact me, and I will try to work it out.

I will start a new thread so you don't go NUTS worrying about missing anything.

THNK YOU !!!

Someone has volunteered to put together an app that will allow me to accept orders for nuts by the folks that ordered screws first. We will allow a few days for those people to try and match their sets.

I will start a new thread so you don't go NUTS worrying about missing anything.

I can't believe I almost missed this because I didn't think the Subject sounded like a coin announcement! Even if this didn't turn out to be "the" preorder thread, I am so glad I caught this. I love the idea. I hope there are enough nuts to go around! ;)

~gg

Don't worry, there are tons of nuts to go around... oh,wait, you were refering to the coins. Sorry, got a little confused for a moment there! ;)