Plem45 New Coin

Plem45

That's a nice coin. Will the proceeds be donated to the USO or anything like that?

I hadn't really thought about it, I made it more for myself and all my military caching buddies. My first production run is only 100 coins (50 silver and 50 gold). If there is enough interest, I could use it for a USO fundraiser. What does everyone think?

I like the coin and would like to trade for one of both gold and silver.

I have my personal coins in bronze and silver LE or check out my list at cointracking.com

Thanks

Team LegGoes

PS keep your eyes open for The Mil-Vets Geocoin coming out soon These will be available for trade from club members.

Edited by Team LegGoes

Okay being new to the forums, I kind of goofed this one up. These coins are not for sale, I made a small production run of 50 each for myself and my military caching buddies. I will be able to trade some, but as they are not GC trackable I will not be selling any here. If I get enough interest, I was thinking about making a trackable version, that I could sell here, so what does everyone think?

These coins are not for sale, I made a small production run of 50 each for myself and my military caching buddies. I will be able to trade some, but as they are not GC trackable I will not be selling any here. If I get enough interest, I was thinking about making a trackable version, that I could sell here, so what does everyone think?

Dang! I really, really wanted two. One for my wife who is retired from the Air Force and one for me (12 year Air Force Vet). If you do produce more I want at least two.