Gpsmap60cx

Kayak Kouple

Don't know if you want software but if you do, I got the 60cx with the auto kit that comes with 2 car mounts, cigarette lighter power cord, and city select v7 for 390.00 shipped from GPSdiscount.com. Free Fedex shipping upgrade and free Tshirt. I'd buy from them again. :anicute:

Dood! $390! I just ordered the same kit for 490! Did I miss a link? If so, PLEASE post info, since I ordered it last night, and will call to fix this.

GPSDiscount Garmin CX page

TIA!

Randy

edit: Add link to CX

Edited by drbugs

Lake Powell Marine Electronics has it for 449.00 with a 50 dollar gift card to any number places. Just enough at amazon to get a bigger microsd card.

Or if you send an email or contact Phil before hand he will just give it to you for 50 dollars off with no gift card.

So final price being 399

http://store.lakepowellmarineelectronics.c...gpsmap60gp.html

Me and a buddy have both ordered 60csx's from there and the customer service is great, and you get free overnight shipping.

kgag.

Don't know if you want software but if you do, I got the 60cx with the auto kit that comes with 2 car mounts, cigarette lighter power cord, and city select v7 for 390.00 shipped from GPSdiscount.com. Free Fedex shipping upgrade and free Tshirt. I'd buy from them again. :)

I didn't see it on their website for 390.........it was 488, 490 total

Don't know if you want software but if you do, I got the 60cx with the auto kit that comes with 2 car mounts, cigarette lighter power cord, and city select v7 for 390.00 shipped from GPSdiscount.com. Free Fedex shipping upgrade and free Tshirt. I'd buy from them again. :)

I didn't see it on their website for 390.........it was 488, 490 total

You must have hit an erro at the time, here is what it is now and what you get.

Value Pack

GPSMAP 60Cx This package is shipped with the Garmin GPSMAP 60Cx and the package accessories listed below just as you purchase it in stores,

PLUS the Auto Kit, contains the following: Bean bag mount, dash mount, cigarette adapter, North America City Select DVD v 7.0 w/full unlock code.

Special

$488.00

DrBugs, Mastiflover, or anyone else -

Since you bought the autorouting kit with City Select, what are your plans (if any) to upgrade to City Navigator v8 when it comes out? Is it better to delay unlocking the software until closer to the window when an upgrade to CNv8 might be free?

ya know, that is a GREAT question that I've not thought about. I doubt I can be patient enough to not use it, since we are taking a trip to northern wisconson this weekend to visit family (very dense tree cover too). How does the garmin upgrade plan work on software, ie from the date of purchase or the date of first unlock?

How does the garmin upgrade plan work on software, ie from the date of purchase or the date of first unlock?

In the past it's been based on the date of first unlock. Last year (with CN-NA, v7) the critical date was June 1st.

I'm not that patient then. Do they prorate the upgrade, ie if I skip the next upgrade, and do the one after that, do I get some discount?

DrBugs, Mastiflover, or anyone else -

Since you bought the autorouting kit with City Select, what are your plans (if any) to upgrade to City Navigator v8 when it comes out? Is it better to delay unlocking the software until closer to the window when an upgrade to CNv8 might be free?

ya know, that is a GREAT question that I've not thought about. I doubt I can be patient enough to not use it, since we are taking a trip to northern wisconson this weekend to visit family (very dense tree cover too). How does the garmin upgrade plan work on software, ie from the date of purchase or the date of first unlock?

I'm using it now. From what I've heard the only difference between City Select v7 and City Navigator v7 is the amount of poi's. I think that the map data is pretty much the same. I also heard that the only difference between Navigator 7 and Navigator 8 is the size of the map segments so I'll probably wait until Navigator 9 comes out before I bother to upgrade. :blink: