What Do You Do...

snowfoxrox

I have seen threads with why people have chosen their handles, who they cache with pet's, people etc... But I have never seen any that ask what you do for a living when your not **Gasp** doing cache related things (I know ~ as if!)

I have seen where people have mentioned being a trucker, working for the gov't etc.. and though how interesting! So here it is your chance to tell us what you do!

Me? I work in a children's Hospital and am going to school for my Registered Nursing Degree. :anicute:

I started life as an illustrator, then computers ate my job. So on left-brain days I'm a multimedia programmer, and on right-brain days I'm an artiste. Mostly, I watch TV all day and draw pitchers, which is awesome :huh: for an engineering company which is often somewhat less than awesome :anicute: for not all that much money because I'm having so much fun which is not awesome at all :huh:

I have seen threads with why people have chosen their handles, who they cache with pet's, people etc... But I have never seen any that ask what you do for a living when your not **Gasp** doing cache related things (I know ~ as if!)

I have seen where people have mentioned being a trucker, working for the gov't etc.. and though how interesting! So here it is your chance to tell us what you do!

Me? I work in a children's Hospital and am going to school for my Registered Nursing Degree. :)

So much for our handles not reflecting our job. I work in telecommunications. National Ouside Plant Construction Support Staff to be specific. My team enables the people who do the real building of the network to do their jobs by doing product design and selection, methods and procedures, saftey processes, budgets, and other assorted oh so exciting things. Thats my current job. I have been everything from a repair foreman to doing software design in the past (for the phone company) - Also was a New York state Utilities Regulator and at one time a geotechinical enginner in a past life :D

-dave

I'm an analytical biochemist. I am currently trying to identify unique protein antigens from tuberculosis for use as diagnostic reagents... among other things.

Good! Our profession needs more of those. I'm a veterinary student. That doesn't really support my geocaching habit- the student loans do. I'll have to pay it all back someday :)