Frustrated Geocacher

I can't believe it. It is a gorgeous day, the sun is out, the sky is blue (with just the merest hint of a cloud here and there), the whole family is finally well (so many bugs and viruses at the moment) - a perfect day for caching. But where am I? Stuck at work, and wishing I was anywhere else but here. :P

Nothing else really to say, but a problem shared is a problem halved (apparently?). Hope everyone else has had a really good day.

Been there and that rates as 2nd on my list of reasons for not working at a place where I could double my earnings.

Reason 1 - having to be at work at 8.30 - I drop the kids off at school, to get there at this time would be stressful

Reason 2 - I hate working Saturdays, I did it for 15 years.

Instead I have just bought memory map and I've spent several hours making my PDA fail to work with it. Hopefully tomorrow will be sunny too so that I continue this process before making it work late on Sunday evening. :P

I've had a crap cacheless day also... :D

Shopping for bathroom tiles and then Tescos, where the fire alarm went off 'cos some idiot set light to the kitchen rolls. Stood outside for 50 mins before they let us all back in.

I think I'd rather be at work!!?!??! B)

Tomorrow can only be better!

Mini Golf :P and caching on the Wirral. :)

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Guys and Girls - if nothing else its certainly nice and warm here in the office! But I have got to do it all again tomorrow - 7 til 7 - aaaggghhhh!! But anyway, even if I cant go out to play, at least I can talk to other cachers on this forum. Cheers.

Been in bed ill for over a week now on antibiotics and feel terrible but going back to work tomorrow even though my sick note doesnt finish until monday so no caching for me for ages now :P

:D Big frustration for me today. I was going to do a few caches today, but only got to the end of my drive when I discovered my brakes were not working :D . A bit of a look round revealed a leaking brake pipe, and I was unable to get it repaired today. To top it all I got soaked in the rain showers looking to see if I could fix it without calling in the profesionals.

:D Big frustration for me today. I was going to do a few caches today, but only got to the end of my drive when I discovered my brakes were not working :D . A bit of a look round revealed a leaking brake pipe,

Crikey Adrian - I did not think the Lincs geocachers would stoop so low as to cut your brake pipe to stop you getting to a FTF!!! :D:D

:D Big frustration for me today. I was going to do a few caches today, but only got to the end of my drive when I discovered my brakes were not working :D . A bit of a look round revealed a leaking brake pipe,

Crikey Adrian - I did not think the Lincs geocachers would stoop so low as to cut your brake pipe to stop you getting to a FTF!!! :D:D

Well it might have been SWMBO, but I think it really goes back to some work I had done for the MOT back in December. I had to have some brake pipes renewed and the leak is at the joint between the new pipe and the flexible hose to the rear brake cylinder.

Oh well! if I cant get it fixed by the garage for free I suppose I will have to pay up. Sigh!