Mother Hen Companion Egg

Evil Chicken

As some of you know, I (Mother Hen) am the primary coin crazy...er, "collector" of Evil Chicken. :D

For fun, I went ahead and designed the companion egg to the original coin that many of you graciously purchased or traded for.

At this point in time, I considering having the coins minted and so I am posting here to gauge whether or not there will be sufficient interest for me to go ahead with them. If I go forward, I will most likely do "trades only" due to the price of tracking nos and because I don't think "trackable at..." would fit nicely on the coin. I have thought about doing them in black nickel only - I wasn't as happy with the look of the gold version.

Anyway, I am interested to read your thoughts

4d29f66a-28e1-4a39-b32c-84fdaf828bd4.jpg

If I go forward, I will most likely do "trades only" due to the price of tracking nos and because I don't think "trackable at..." would fit nicely on the coin. I have thought about doing them in black nickel only - I wasn't as happy with the look of the gold version.

Even if you don't make them trackable, you still should be able to sell a bunch of these. I know that our COOL group would be interested in purchasing approximately 15 of these great looking coins. If you do decide to sell them, I can get you an exact number then.