Silver Screw Identification

Cornerstone4

Well, in a case of too little, too late, I finally realized I did have a way to tell you how to ID your Silver screws! (This would have saved me quite a bit, since I sent out all of my spares to people who were sure they didn't get a silver!)

Anyway, while pulling a few Bikedog coins yesterday, I noticed all of the coins in the box I was looking through were basically sequential on the tracking number spreadsheet provided by Groundspeak.

I decided to go back and pull up my screw spreadsheet, and sure enough, the gold plated screws are the last 25 screws on the list, and the silver were the 75 numbers before that.

There is no way for me to post the numbers since I would have to make all of the tracking numbers public. However, if you are still having trouble telling them apart, let me know, and I'll help you figure it out on an individual basis.

Sorry this took so long...

On the subject of screws, I was just wondering what was happening with your nuts :huh: as I have a screw I want to release with the mission to find it's nut, when I get one... :D

Bambi.

I have the preliminary artwork done, so it will be soon. I had planned on January, but then the bikedog coin came up. We have our big event this weekend, and a coin to go with that.

I just couldn't handle 3 coins at once, so we are looking at sometime next month. Someone has offered to set up an ordering system that will make sure buyers of the screws will get first crack at the nuts.

I just couldn't handle 3 coins at once, so we are looking at sometime next month. Someone has offered to set up an ordering system that will make sure buyers of the screws will get first crack at the nuts.

No probs was just checking that it hadn't been side-lined - If it had, I'd have released my Screw!!

Thanks,

B.

I should have pics up soon. I'll open another thread to announce it because...

"Sometimes you feel like a Nut, sometimes you just cache with them."

:D