Cool Containers In B'ham

Mearth

FYI: Henderson's Books on Grand Ave in Bellingham has some great, large containers right now for $10. They appear to be military surplus? "Cratering 40 lb charge demolition" cannisters? They are cylindrical, about 26 inches tall, 8 inches in diameter with a screw-down gasketted lid. I soaked one in the stock tank and it's as dry as an ammo can inside. The owner had just one on the sidewalk the other day, but mentioned that he has several more available. I'd love to hunt one of these. I intend to hide one. Just waiting for that perfect location...

FYI: Henderson's Books on Grand Ave in Bellingham has some great, large containers right now for $10. They appear to be military surplus? "Cratering 40 lb charge demolition" cannisters? They are cylindrical, about 26 inches tall, 8 inches in diameter with a screw-down gasketted lid. I soaked one in the stock tank and it's as dry as an ammo can inside. The owner had just one on the sidewalk the other day, but mentioned that he has several more available. I'd love to hunt one of these. I intend to hide one. Just waiting for that perfect location...

How about hiding one at the airport!..... :D No no, just kidding. Sounds like a cool container. I'd find a spot out away from any city though. Might cause some serious concern if found by noncachers. Camo the markings off too. Surprising how many 30 and 50 cal cans I've found that still have the millitary markings. That's asking for trouble.