Puzzle Cache Coin Set....

BackBrakeBilly

And now for your viewing pleasure....................

Here are the pictures of the sample coins that arrived this morning.

(Don't shoot me cause I can't take good pictures) The pictures don't do the coins justice, they turned out GREAT!

completefront9qe.jpg

Complete Fronts

completeback5vx.jpg

Complete Backs

completefrontsilver1wr.jpg

Silver Front

completebacksilver5zq.jpg

Silver Back

completefrontgold4qh.jpg

Gold Front

completebackgold5uy.jpg

Gold Back

puzzlepieces6tq.jpg

In pieces

Preorders are still being taken but not for long...........

Thanks!

Glad to have gotten mine but it would have been nice to know you were making a gold version... I didn't see that anywhere (even if it's only for trades).

The Sliver and Gold coins are just samples to see which metal looks the best. We didn't plan on doing a so called LE version but since you mention it........well..............maybe.........

If there is enough call for it..................

Anyone interested in a LE Gold Version?

The gold looks better. So make that the regular edition, pleeeaase. Then I'll feel better about spending the $35, lol!

What's the little bubble in the right top corner of the green? Is that a mistake?

The "Bubble" is actually the required trademark R symbol for Groundspeak's sake.

No bubbles in these, they turned out flawless! :rolleyes:

I believe just the confirmation is all you need at this point. I don't think he's started sending any invoices as of yet.

This is exactlly right, If you got a confirmation email from me then you are on the list for the coins. If you didn't get a confirmation you might want to resend the required info.

Invoices will go out when the preorders are cut off which will be fairly soon.

Thanks.

Very Nice!

Dang,, I need to get one of those BackBrakeBilly coins for the old(well new) collection.......

Hey, I have a handful of the BBB coins left for trades but that is another thread. :P

The designer of the Puzzle Coins is in the process of making a decision about the metal and also if there will be a LE version since it was brought up for thought.

I will post it as soon as she decides..... :P

Well I want the gold. Don't care about the silver. So can I just buy the gold one regardless? lol

If the LE happens to be the gold then we will probably offer it to the folks that have their orders in for the Silver first but as far as just buying the gold.......

No offence meant, But if you don't want the Silver just send me a email and I will remove your name from the preorder list.

Granted, this is all undecided as of yet. It's still all up in the air.

Well I want the gold. Don't care about the silver. So can I just buy the gold one regardless? lol

If the LE happens to be the gold then we will probably offer it to the folks that have their orders in for the Silver first but as far as just buying the gold.......

No offence meant, But if you don't want the Silver just send me a email and I will remove your name from the preorder list.

Granted, this is all undecided as of yet. It's still all up in the air.

Nice, Billy. The 2 metals cost the same. Your attitude sucks.

Is it too late to order a set? I won't be picky as to what color I get. I just the love the idea and the look of the set. I'll see you at the camp-out.

Yes, preorders are still open as of now...........

Below is the original post on how to order and the details of the coin set..............

Here is the preorder thread for the Puzzle Cache Coin sets.

The details on the coins are as follows...............

Each coin (piece) is 1.75 inchs which makes the set when together 3.5 by 3.5 inches.

They will be done in silver with at least 250 sets produced.

The cost of each 4 coin set is $30 + shipping.

Each piece (coin) will be individually trackable at GC.com with it's own tracking number which means 4 different numbers per set.

The set will have it's own custom Icon on GC.com which is still being worked on.........

How to order..........

Send a email to........... puzzlecoins@gmail.com

With the following information

Geocaching Nickname

Name

Shipping address

Number of sets

Paypal email address

Paypal invoices will be sent out in a week or so.

Any question? Please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

Thank you!

P.S. As for the "Silver verses Gold" issue, the decision will be announced tonight.

Thanks!

Edited by BackBrakeBilly

Ok here's the deal that has been told to me by the designer of the coin (my wife)....

As in the original post the coins will be done in Polished Silver however since there seems to be some call for a Gold edition, there will be 100 gold sets produced as a Limited Edition.

To keep this as fair as possible and to keep the confusion down in my email box, here is the way it's going to work.

The Gold sets will be offered as a max. of 2 sets per person and will be offered first to those on the list for the Silver sets that would like the gold IN ADDITION to the Silvers already ordered. If there are any gold sets left after a couple of days then they will go out on a first come first serve basis.

To request your gold set(s) (max. of 2 per) please respond to the confirmation email you received with how many gold sets you would like to add on to your silver order.

I know there will be folks out there unhappy with these arrangements but I am trying to be fair to those who have already placed a order and keep the confusion down to a minimum.

Thanks!

Any idea when the invoices, and then, the set will come out?

As soon as the preorders are cut off which will be in the next few days, the invoices will go out. At that time the coins will already be in production so if things go as they have with the other coins we have had made it should be about 2 to 3 weeks after that before they are here and ready to ship out.

Thanks.

As soon as the preorders are cut off which will be in the next few days, the invoices will go out. At that time the coins will already be in production so if things go as they have with the other coins we have had made it should be about 2 to 3 weeks after that before they are here and ready to ship out.

Thanks.

Thank you, sir.

Thanks.

Thank you, sir.

You are very welcome! :)

The Gold sets will be offered as a max. of 2 sets per person and will be offered first to those on the list for the Silver sets that would like the gold IN ADDITION to the Silvers already ordered. If there are any gold sets left after a couple of days then they will go out on a first come first serve basis.

To request your gold set(s) (max. of 2 per) please respond to the confirmation email you received with how many gold sets you would like to add on to your silver order.

I know there will be folks out there unhappy with these arrangements but I am trying to be fair to those who have already placed a order and keep the confusion down to a minimum.

Thanks!

Bummer. I preordered silver, but I like the gold better, and I don't need two $30 sets. I guess I'm stuck with silver. Would have been nice to be allowed to switch rather than order an additional set. But will still enjoy the coins, nonetheless.

Thanks!

Bummer. I preordered silver, but I like the gold better, and I don't need two $30 sets. I guess I'm stuck with silver. Would have been nice to be allowed to switch rather than order an additional set. But will still enjoy the coins, nonetheless.

:) Ditto :rolleyes:

but I understand why

Thanks!

We don't want anyone to get stuck with anything they don't want! The Gold sets will be the Limited Edition. I figured I would offer them first to those who wanted them in addition to the silver set. There should be some Gold sets left after everyone that still wants the Silver are took care of.

If you don't want the Silver Coins, send me a email and I will take you off the list and then you can take your chance at getting a Gold set after the folks that still want the silver ones are took care of. The Gold sets will be limited to either 50 or 100 sets depending on the demand. As of now there have been about 13 Gold sets ordered so it is looking like there will only be 50 sets made. If the demand changes to total will change but will not go over 100 sets.

Thanks.

Edited by BackBrakeBilly