Puzzle Cache Coin Set....

BackBrakeBilly

I'm in Ontario, Canada -- my coins haven't arrived yet. :ph34r: Hopefully sometime soon!!!

WIN

Coins arrived in The Netherlands. They are soooooo COOL!!! Even better than the pictures. Can't stop playing with them. :lol:

Thanks very much BBB!!! :laughing:

Edited by Scratch-n-Win
The copper is very nice looking.

Wish I'd known these were being made. I would have ordered one less of the ones I got and ordered one of these instead. <_<

If anyone orders an extra copper set with the intention of trading it and would like to trade it for a gold set, contact me. I have an extra gold set I'd definitely trade for one of these spiffy copper sets.

The copper is very nice looking.

Wish I'd known these were being made. I would have ordered one less of the ones I got and ordered one of these instead. ;)

We didn't plan on having any Antique Copper coins made, the sample coins in the picture were a gift. However if there is enough interest in the Copper sets then we might just have them made.

For those who might be interested, please email me so I will have some idea.

Thanks for all the great comments on the Puzzle Coins and we are glad everyone likes them!

Coins arrived to Finland today! They are absolutelly dazzling! Now I'm gonna make cache where you have to find all these four coins in caches to get the cordinates to that cache. The coins are allowed to travel in one county in Finland. I'm sure people are having great time while hunting these beautiful coins ;)

We didn't plan on having any Antique Copper coins made, the sample coins in the picture were a gift. However if there is enough interest in the Copper sets then we might just have them made.

That's okay. Yes, I'm interested in a set of copper coins. Copper is my favorite coin metal.

Thanks for all the great comments on the Puzzle Coins and we are glad everyone likes them!

The gold ones I received turned out excellent! I like them very much. Thank you for making them.

As of now there have been about 10 folks that have emailed us about being interested in the Antique Copper Puzzle coins, I have got a price for the coins and they would actually be the same price as the Gold and Silver sets were. Like I said, we are only considering having them produced depending on the demand for them. If you are interested in having your own Antique Copper set please send an email to me at backbrakebilly@comcast.net with your interest.

Thanks again!

That's okay. Yes, I'm interested in a set of copper coins. Copper is my favorite coin metal.

The gold ones I received turned out excellent! I like them very much. Thank you for making them.

You are very welcome, I am glad you like the coins!

Just a heads up for those following this thread...........

We have a sample set of Antique Copper Puzzle coins which look GREAT! The antique finish makes the relief on the back of the coins stand out nicely.

We are thinking about having a VERY limited run of these coins done IF there is enough interest in it.

If you might be interested, let us know.

Thanks!

We missed the other sale :P We would DEFINATELY be interested in a few sets of these! :ph34r:

Recieved my coin in the mail today. Really nice thanks!

The pieces are a little tight but other than that it's a masterpiece.

I activated all the pieces and I got 4 icons on my side. If someone else finds all 4 pieces do they get a 5th icon?

Thanks BackBrakeBilly

uprcut

Recieved my coin in the mail today. Really nice thanks!

The pieces are a little tight but other than that it's a masterpiece.

I activated all the pieces and I got 4 icons on my side. If someone else finds all 4 pieces do they get a 5th icon?

Thanks BackBrakeBilly

uprcut

Sorry, only 4 icons for the Puzzle, and You are very welcome! :rolleyes:

Look for a New Thread for ordering the Antique Copper Puzzle Coin sets tonight. The order has been placed!

There will only be 60 Antique Copper sets, 15 Antique Silver sets and 15 Antique Gold sets for sale and from the response I have been getting they should sell out pretty quick.

Thanks!