Puzzle Cache Coin Set....

BackBrakeBilly

Ok it looks like just about everyone is took care of that stil wants the Silver and also wants a gold set as well. As of now there have been 25 Gold sets spoken for so it looks like the Gold sets will be Limited to 50 Sets. Anyone who would like to switch their order from the Silver sets to gold sets please email me at puzzlecoins@gmail.com and include your request to be taken off the silver list and added to the gold list and please once again include your information along with your Paypal email address. Remember there are only 25 Gold sets to go around so please speak up if you want to change. After tonight the remaining gold sets are up for grabs to anyone that would like to order them till they are all spoken for.

You can still get in on the Silver sets if you would like too. All Preorders will end Monday and invoices will start going out.

Any questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks.

Update..........

12 Gold sets left yet to be spoke for.

Plenty of Silver set spots open.

Like I posted before, Preorders will end Monday evening at which time the invoices will be sent and the coins will go into full production.

After the preorders are cut off there will be no more orders taken.

Thanks.......

Last day to get your order in for the Puzzle Coin sets. Preorder will end tonight.

Paypal invoices will be coming shortly..........

Thanks.

Email sent - Count me in - One silver and one gold, if available ... otherwise two silvers will be just fine.

Thank you for your efforts! GREAT idea and very SHARP design!

Last day to get your order in for the Puzzle Coin sets. Preorder will end tonight.

Paypal invoices will be coming shortly..........

Thanks.

Email sent - Count me in - One silver and one gold, if available ... otherwise two silvers will be just fine.

Thank you for your efforts! GREAT idea and very SHARP design!

Paid ya :P

Thanks AG, your a doll!!! :rolleyes:

As some of you know, I started sending out the invoices today and have more to go.

If you got a confirmation email from me you will get a invoice shortly.

The preorders will end tonight so for those still wanting to get in on these coin sets, now is the time.

All of the Gold LE sets are spoken for but the Silver Sets are still available.

Thanks.

The preprders stopped on 3-20.

All the invoices were set out and several folks didn't pay for some reason or another so there will be a few of the Silver Sets left over.

Like I said in a earlier post, the coins are now in production and should be ready soon, as soon as I get confirmation on the delivery date I will post it here to let folks know that the coins will be shipping out to everyone.

Thanks and if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask either here or in a email to us.

I had ordered a set of these and never got an invoice. Any chance?

Blue J Wenatchee

Jon

I sent all the invoices out and there were several folks that either cancelled or didn't pay for some reason or another so there are a couple of Silver sets not spoken for.

If anyone still wants a set please send the information required (look in the first post to this thread)to puzzlecoins@gmail.com

There are only a couple of sets not spoke for so the next couple of folks will be it!

The coins should be in the the next 2 weeks and as soon as we get a definate date I will post it here.

Thanks!

Just wanted to give a update.......

The coins are due VERY soon and as soon as I get a exact shipping date I will post it here.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update BBB! Patiently waiting.....

How ' them icons?

tb_puzzle.gif

The Icons have been turned in and your picture is actually close! We choose the puzzle pieces with the colors only without the graphics. The reason being that the icons are so small that the graphics actually get muttled (is that a word?) in the 16x16 size.

tb_puzzle.gif

The Icons have been turned in and your picture is actually close! We choose the puzzle pieces with the colors only without the graphics. The reason being that the icons are so small that the graphics actually get muttled (is that a word?) in the 16x16 size.

:lol:

If the graphics look muttled on the 16x16 image, take them off. I think they would look really cool on the Trackables page with the black details(32x32).

tb_puzzle.gif

:ph34r:

If the graphics look muttled on the 16x16 image, take them off. I think they would look really cool on the Trackables page with the black details(32x32).

muddle

1 : to make turbid or muddy

2 : to befog or stupefy especially with liquor

3 : to mix confusedly

4 : to make a mess of : BUNGLE

Take your pick. I choose 2.

©¿©¬

Edited by kcart

Just wanted to update and let everyone know that the shipping date for the coins is aprox. the 25th of April.

:lol: WOOHOO! There's a light at the end of the tunnel and it's not an oncoming train! Not to mention the postal carrier will appreciate not being bugged... "Any packages? Any packages?" Just kidding... I'm not at home when the mail comes! :D

Thanks for the update!