Puzzle Cache Coin Set....

BackBrakeBilly

No exact shipping date yet, the sample sets are being minted and should be ready very soon and once we get them and make sure everything is good the coins will go into production which usually takes about 3 weeks or so to get them minted.

Thanks.

Cool. At least its not another 3 or 4 months. Cant wait to see these truly great coins! :D

Edited by altosaxplayer

Thanks again everyone that has placed an order and thanks for all the good comments on the coins.

Again for those who haven't ordered that would like to,

How to order..........

Send a email to........... puzzlecoins@gmail.com

With the following information

Geocaching Nickname

Name

Shipping address

Number of sets

Paypal email address

When I receive your order email, I will send you a confirmation to let you know that you are on the list.

Paypal invoices will be sent out as soon as we get the sample coins in to make sure everything is perfect, which might be a week or so.

Any question? Please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

Thank you!

how much billy???

The details again on the coins are as follows...............

Each coin (piece) is 1.75 inchs which makes the set when together 3.5 by 3.5 inches.

They will be done in silver with at least 250 sets produced.

The cost of each 4 coin set is $30 + shipping.

Each piece (coin) will be individually trackable at GC.com with it's own tracking number which means 4 different numbers per set.

The set will have it's own custom Icon on GC.com which is still being worked on.

Once again, here is the dieart for each coin and the complete set as it will look when together........

How to order..........

Send a email to........... puzzlecoins@gmail.com

With the following information

Geocaching Nickname

Name

Shipping address

Number of sets

Paypal email address

Paypal invoices will be sent out as soon as we get the sample coins in to make sure everything is perfect, which might be a week or so.

Any question? Please feel free to ask and I will try my best to answer them.

Thank you!

Update..........

The Sample coins shipped from HK this morning so they should be here in the next few days.

We will post pictures as soon as they arrive.

Preorders will be open for a little while after the pictures are posted but not for long, we would like to go ahead and get these coin under production which means we need to know how many folks want them.

Thanks!

The Sample Puzzle coins are in town but won't be delivered to us until Monday due to No Fedex service on Sunday. So as soon as they arrive I will get the Pictures on here asap.

There have been a little over 350 sets spoke for as of now. The preorders will be cut off soon after the pictures of the samples are posted and invoices will start going out.

Thanks!