My 60cs Inside! Wow!

Delaypat

I have been very pleased with my 60C. A few times I have locked on to as many as 9 or 10 in my house. At work it's a different story. Most GPSr's won't even see any from inside that building. Yesterday I was able to lock onto 4 from a co-worker's office. She has a window so I guess that helps. She's still trying to decide what GPS to buy for geocaching that will also fit in her budget. I bought my 60C and it was way more than what I needed, but I am really glad I went for it.

Wow I got a really good lock today inside my house with my 60CS. This is like the second time this week I have gotten a great lock inside. Awesome, i'm happy over here! HA!

Delay

inside.JPG

can u answer a question please if you have the grid ref to a car park which is near a cache how would i input this into my gpsmap 60cs and go to it.

I have seen that downloaded it etc. but how do you trigger your GPS to capture the current screen? Or do you have to do it while hooked up toyour laptop???? How did you take yours? Most PDA screen shot capture apps, have a 'trigger' or button/screen taps that actually trigger it to take the screen shot at that moment, store it for later download.

Wow I got a really good lock today inside my house with my 60CS. This is like the second time this week I have gotten a great lock inside. Awesome, i'm happy over here! HA!

Delay

inside.JPG

can u answer a question please if you have the grid ref to a car park which is near a cache how would i input this into my gpsmap 60cs and go to it.

Yes you have to have it connected to a computer and you just press the button and everything that is on the screen of the GPS is captured...Its kinda cool, and helpful when you want to remember what settings you used so you can play around. I tend to play around with settings all the time and forget how I had them. :lol: Anyway have fun!!