Wales Geocoin

Pengy&Tigger

:P Ok, here comes my impassioned plea...

I had no idea that these coins were in existance until about 5 minutes ago. What can I offer to someone as a bribe, payment, incentive etc... to let me have one of these coins? Please?!?!?!?

I'm the owner of the Wales/Canada cache called The Mountie Always Gets His Dragon so I would LOVE to have one of these. Also, my Dad's family is Welsh, and it's his 90th birthday on March 6th, so how about a birthday present for the old veteran?

Ok...how about I sing the national anthem in Welsh? Send you a box of Welsh cakes?

I have dragon earrings that I wear each March 1st. Along with my Prince of Wales feathers brooch.

I love leeks and daffodils! My brother always calls me Dragon and I have red hair. See? I'm a red dragon too!

Aw come on......who'll put me out of my misery? PLEASE????

:P Ok, here comes my impassioned plea...

I had no idea that these coins were in existance until about 5 minutes ago. What can I offer to someone as a bribe, payment, incentive etc... to let me have one of these coins? Please?!?!?!?

I'm the owner of the Wales/Canada cache called The Mountie Always Gets His Dragon so I would LOVE to have one of these. Also, my Dad's family is Welsh, and it's his 90th birthday on March 6th, so how about a birthday present for the old veteran?

Ok...how about I sing the national anthem in Welsh? Send you a box of Welsh cakes?

I have dragon earrings that I wear each March 1st. Along with my Prince of Wales feathers brooch.

I love leeks and daffodils! My brother always calls me Dragon and I have red hair. See? I'm a red dragon too!

Aw come on......who'll put me out of my misery? PLEASE????

I'm a sucker for a sob story... Email sent.......... Triffid

I think theyare gonna send out invoices for the Wales coin once they have dispatched the EGG coins to us lot in the UK.

The Egg coins arrived at their home yesterday .

The EGG coins have arrived, so when will the European invoices be sent??

Edited by TuuronTour