Bookmark Lists

TruckerGeorge

I have created a bookmark list of trucker friendly caches, and stumbled across a list at a cache I had bookmarked by another truckdriver. :D

now how does one go about finding the lists other than going through cache at a time looking at the bookmarked lists? :D

I have searched around and looked and all I can find in my own bookmark list. am I haveing a brain cramp or something? :laughing:

TruckerGeorge.

I liked my answer to this question that I wrote last Thursday when it was asked in the "Getting Started" forum, so I'll repeat it here:

There is no way to search for bookmark lists the way you can search for geocaches. I'd love to have a keyword search, for example.

For now, we're limited to the following:

1. Recently, a new tab was added to every premium member's profile statistics page, showing all of their public, shared bookmark lists. Look at the profiles for leading and helpful cachers in your area and check out their lists.

2. Some people publicize their bookmark lists here in the forums, either in forum threads or, like me, in their signature lines. Go to your regional forum and do a search on "bookmarks." Ditto that for the forums of your local geocaching group, if they have them.

3. If a shared bookmark list is "public," then a link to it will appear on the cache description page for each geocache included on the bookmark list. Go to the cache pages for the best and most famous caches in your area. They are likely to be on someone's "favorite caches" bookmark list. Follow the link and see if that list owner has other helpful lists.