Saskatchewan Cachers - Travel Bug Needs A Ride East

derico

I picked up the Buttons travel bug (TBFC30) in Calgary on the weekend. It's went missing in August 2004 and is a long way from Nova Scotia where it wants to be. If anyone can help it get east, send me a message and we can see about getting it back where it belongs. Thanks.

Derico

I picked up the Buttons travel bug (TBFC30) in Calgary on the weekend. It's went missing in August 2004 and is a long way from Nova Scotia where it wants to be. If anyone can help it get east, send me a message and we can see about getting it back where it belongs. Thanks.

Derico

Well I'm not going east in the near future, but if you can get it to me, I will get the bug as far as the SK/MB border. Other than that, I could possibly be making a trip to Winnipeg in a month or so.

parker2

You could try putting it into a geocache ? :D

Did you contact the cacher who placed the Travel Bug to see if they want it to stop being a Travel Bug ?

If you put it in a cache near the highway some geocacher will take it and move it, most geocachers don't read the forums. It is always great to see Travel Bugs come back from the dead and I am sure the owner was thrilled to see the first log and might even like to see more.

I alway attach a laminated Goal Tag to TB's, this ensures that finders of the bug can see the Goal while still in the field and this really helps them decide if they can help a TB.

Good luck and congrats on the resurrection.