Lostoutdoors.com

Has anyone else experienced not being able to access the Lost Outdoors website? I have used it for a long time and recently went to access it and got a message that I have no permission to access this site on this server. Have they gone off line or do you need to join some site to get it?? Any help appreciated.

According to this thread. the owner of LostOutdoors.com planned to close the site for good back in July 2004. Anything after that has been borrowed time, I guess.

Has anyone else experienced not being able to access the Lost Outdoors website? I have used it for a long time and recently went to access it and got a message that I have no permission to access this site on this server. Have they gone off line or do you need to join some site to get it?? Any help appreciated.

According to this thread. the owner of LostOutdoors.com planned to close the site for good back in July 2004. Anything after that has been borrowed time, I guess.

Thanks Mopar for the update. I didn't know of that thread. To bad the site is gone, it was very useful and helped me a lot.

Closing thread.