February Signal Coin

The Blind Acorn

Maybe the coin store guys hadthe day off for the holiday? :laughing: They also said the Feb club coins would ship today too... I forgot it was a holiday myself (I don't get the day off) until I got to work this morning with no traffic. :laughing:

Let's relax everyone. Besides, TBA shouldn't you be waiting for your GPS? :lol:

Maybe the coin store guys hadthe day off for the holiday? :cry: They also said the Feb club coins would ship today too... I forgot it was a holiday myself (I don't get the day off) until I got to work this morning with no traffic. :laughing:

Let's relax everyone. Besides, TBA shouldn't you be waiting for your GPS? :laughing:

Feb coins in stock - check

New tear proof improved Envelopes ready - check

Labels printed - check

USPS - @#$$!^ :lol:

Re: the O/T no answer but will check into it. The sale did not start so there may have been a glitch in the sale timer but I don't know much about that part.

Maybe the coin store guys hadthe day off for the holiday? :P They also said the Feb club coins would ship today too... I forgot it was a holiday myself (I don't get the day off) until I got to work this morning with no traffic. :(

Let's relax everyone. Besides, TBA shouldn't you be waiting for your GPS? :P

Feb coins in stock - check

New tear proof improved Envelopes ready - check

Labels printed - check

USPS - @#$$!^ :laughing:

Re: the O/T no answer but will check into it. The sale did not start so there may have been a glitch in the sale timer but I don't know much about that part.

:laughing:

It's always something. :lol:

Thanks for the update, Rusty. Stinkin' holidays nobody gets off :cry: