Old Burned Mill

Kemo_Sabe

:o I placed a cache and it's under review right now. I was trying to think of a cachy name for it. It's at an old mill that was burned during the civil war. A confederate general was ordered to burn all the mills around. I came up with the name "burn the mill down! cache"...sort of like the orders. Is this a bad name? Any other good ideas for a name that's cachy? :lol:
:o I placed a cache and it's under review right now. I was trying to think of a cachy name for it. It's at an old mill that was burned during the civil war. A confederate general was ordered to burn all the mills around. I came up with the name "burn the mill down! cache"...sort of like the orders. Is this a bad name? Any other good ideas for a name that's cachy? :lol:
maybe "Scorched Earth" or "Remnants of the Uncivil War" or "Ghost of the Mill"?

Sorry...it's a lumber mill. Can you change the name after it was published? It was published surprisingly fast :D

GCTH7G

If I can't change it, then oh well...."Burn the mill down" it is. Mill Alight is a good name! I wish I could think like that.

Don't think the name can be changed.. I have a minor typo in the title of one of mine and I tried to fix it and couldn't make the change stick. Maybe it was just me...