New "cache Huntin' Season" Coin

BackBrakeBilly

This would definately be on my top ten list list of worst coins ever biggrin.gif by the way I'm not joking
There are ways to disagree without being disagreeable, and the old adage that "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it" is always good advice!

Ed

I've always thought that being blunt is the way to go. If only good things are said then people will think that there's nothing bad, when that's not always the case. Sometimes the truth hurts.

There's being truthful, then there's being rude.

How about "This coin's not for me" or even "I'm just not into it" to be a little more trendy.

I mean honestly, they already have a personal coin, so what is the point of this coin? I respect the fact that they are keeping the price low, unlike many of the other coins coming out. You know this board needs a little criticism every once in a while, and I don't mind adding my two cents. Unfortunatly my two cents hurts a little.

I mean honestly, they already have a personal coin, so what is the point of this coin? I respect the fact that they are keeping the price low, unlike many of the other coins coming out. You know this board needs a little criticism every once in a while, and I don't mind adding my two cents. Unfortunatly my two cents hurts a little.

I am sorry but your comments don't hunt at all. I respect the right of others not to like a coin, I mean I don't care for some of the coins out there either and I show that by not buying them instead of the bad comments that are meant to intentionally hurt others feelings. Karma is a good thing because what comes around goes around. I do and will try my best to treat everyone nice as I would want to be treated. You have the right to say and do as you want and I hope you get everything you want out of life also.

Thanks for the comments.

This would definately be on my top ten list list of worst coins ever biggrin.gif by the way I'm not joking
There are ways to disagree without being disagreeable, and the old adage that "If you don't have anything good to say, don't say it" is always good advice!

Ed

I've always thought that being blunt is the way to go. If only good things are said then people will think that there's nothing bad, when that's not always the case. Sometimes the truth hurts.

There's being truthful, then there's being rude.

How about "This coin's not for me" or even "I'm just not into it" to be a little more trendy.

Guess you didn't get my point, oh well.

I mean honestly, they already have a personal coin, so what is the point of this coin? I respect the fact that they are keeping the price low, unlike many of the other coins coming out.

I am new to this, just ordering my first three coin designs, but, coins need a point?

You know this board needs a little criticism every once in a while, and I don't mind adding my two cents. Unfortunatly my two cents hurts a little.

This is my first time reading this forum, but I can see y'all got the criticism part well taken care of! :lol:

Ed

Billy, with all due respect, you rarely purchase any coins in the first place. No need to placate things.

Hey AG, with the respect you have given me back at ya, I have over 140 geocoins and over 75 percent of them were purchased thank you very much (Over 30 of these purchased coins came from Thorny1 and he can varify that fact for you). I know I am not the "Collector" you are but I usually just get the coins I like, I don't just buy the coins because they are out there.

Edited by BackBrakeBilly

Billy, with all due respect, you rarely purchase any coins in the first place. No need to placate things.

Hey AG, with the respect you have given me back at ya, I have over 140 geocoins and over 75 percent of them were purchased thank you very much (Over 30 of these purchased coins came from Thorny1 and he can varify that fact for you). I know I am not the "Collector" you are but I usually just get the coins I like, I don't just buy the coins because they are out there.

And no disrespect meant to you but just what business is it of yours if and how many coins I buy???