Wyoming

WYlostinMA

Here is the deal! Since there are a few people that can't keep their comments to themselves. I did finally receive all the coins, two days after I went on vacation to AZ. So, there is nothing that I can really do about it from 2000 miles away from my house. I had to have my mother get the last box from the post office and she counted and checked all the tracking numbers so that I could mail them out as soon as I returned home on the 28th.

Now, if you don't have any words of encouragment, then please keep them to yourselves or direct them to KC coins. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but the coins should have been to me over a month ago, but KV coins has some customer service issues, at least that is how I feel.

Thanks for the update. I think people were just frustrated because you hadn't posted a note in a while. No worries, you'll get them out when you can. Not your fault the mint screwed up and that the postal service sucks for the most part. I'd offer to help you get them out, but I'm many states away from you. Have a nice vacation! Go find caches and stop worrying about what people say on here. We tend to get frustrated by waiting!

That is great news...I'm looking forward to getting a fat padded mailer. Just a freindly word of advice though...please make sure to secure those coins inside the mailers with some extra padding (recycled mailers work very nice for that)....we don't want a repeat of the the "Oklahoma Experience".....sorry Rick, but that was not good packaging (I know you did make it up to everyone in a very timely fashion though).

Enjoy your vacation..........

Enjoy your vacation. Glad to hear all the coins finally arrived and all were accounted for.

I echo Jaybee's sentiments... wrap those coins in bubble wrap or old mailers or anything. The KV coin cases are sharp enough to slice through most paper and possibly even plastic mailers if not wrapped in some other packing materials.

Since there are a few people that can't keep their comments to themselves.

Nope, I expressed my comments because of the lack of updates. The fact you are on vacation is not a problem and would not have been if you had just said that you had received the coins instead of making people wait to hear about it, again, after complaints were made in the forums.

Have fun.

I didn't realize you were already on vacation. We didn't go to Casper this weekend due to the horrible weather but will try next weekend. The TB should be in place next Saturday so please tell Crazy Fone Girl. I'm very anxious to get my coins, this is my favorite coin so far. Don't know if I should thank you of scold you for getting me hooked on geocoin collecting! Have a great time in AZ, say Hi to your Dad and I'll be looking for my invoice and subsequent coins in a couple weeks.

If he didn't like the comments in this thread I am sure he hates the ones in the other. Nice thing is him saying that he received all the coins well over a month ago. Wish I had that much vacation time, but then again if I had everyone here's money I could take that much time off work.