Win A Gold Syf Coin - Contest

AtlantaGal

Congrats To Arlsmommy!

Bonus Contest: http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php...gopid=2046435

Okay Deadheads, put on your thinking caps. The prize up for grabs is 1 Gold Steal Your Face (SYF) coin. There were 5 of these produced. This version is not trackable or numbered.

SYF_Gsm.jpg

To win, you have to name the first Grateful Dead show I ever attended live in person.

RULES:

1. I need the full date (mo/day/year) and the venue name. Example: 5/7/69 - Polo Field, Golden Gate Park

2. Only one guess per geonick per day.

3. All guesses must be posted in this thread to count.

4. First person to post the correct answer wins!

5. Contest is open to EVERYONE except Cymbaline <_<

The contest will run until someone gets it correct.

Every other day, I'll post a "hint" to help narrow your search.

Good luck!

Edited by AtlantaGal

Hee hee hubby needs to learn to do more research <_< I say:

06/28/85 Hershey Park Stadium - Hershey, PA

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Wow, I'm impressed. You must have found some VERY old Dead web boards to find that one online! Congrats! I didn't expect anyone to get it till I started giving hints, the first of which would have been 1980s.

Email me your address through my gc.com profile and I'll mail your coin off to you on Tuesday.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Wow, I'm impressed. You must have found some VERY old Dead web boards to find that one online! Congrats! I didn't expect anyone to get it till I started giving hints, the first of which would have been 1980s.

Email me your address through my gc.com profile and I'll mail your coin off to you on Tuesday.

Just like my wife to show off like that...oh well, it'll go into MY collection....MWAHAHA!!!!!

I knew I got married for a reason <_<

Edited by Chaos A.D./aka Arlsdaddy

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Holy Cow, can you buy me some lottery tickets!!!!

Okay, bonus contest question: What's my favorite song performed by the Grateful Dead?

Cymbaline, Arlsdaddy and Arlsmommy (or anyone related to them, lol) are exempt from participation. Everyone else above and who has yet to join in can guess. 1 guess a day please.

First correct guess gets a SYF regular Antique Brass version. This one is trackable with PC icon.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Okay, bonus contest question: What's my favorite song performed by the Grateful Dead?

Cymbaline, Arlsdaddy amd Arlsmommy (or anyone related to them, lol) are exempt from participation. Everyone else above and who has yet to join in can guess. 1 guess a day please.

First correct guess gets a SYF regular Antique Brass version. This one is trackable with PC icon.

Estimated Prophet? <_<

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Just like my wife to show off like that...oh well, it'll go into MY collection....MWAHAHA!!!!!

I knew I got married for a reason <_<

Thank YOU!!! email sent. Not bad for being 1st post in forums!!