New Saskcacher Group In Saskatchewan

dkorzenowsky

hello,

For all you hardy souls in Saskatchewan this cold day , there is a small group of people starting a web page for Geocaching in Saskatchewan. It is in the early stages of development and all mew members are welcome, There is hope for a startup meeting in the coming months in Saskatoon.

please go to http://groups.msn.com/SaskatchewanGeocaching ;)

thanks

Edited by dkorzenowsky

Well it's not too new, but picking up force as we speak. lol

Please when you sign up, try to use your GC.com ID as this will make it a bit easyer to move over to the website when I have finished the development.

The first meeting will be held hopefully in mid-March in Saskatoon. This area of the Province represents aprox. 40% of the Prov. geocaching members. I will also be looking into a follow-up meeting in Regina shortly after. After the two meetings, our group will be looking at electing an executive to draw up our policies and beging the work on the orginization. I will post more info on the site when it comes available.

parker2

Hi Don, Owen

Great to see another active group springing up. We will be neighbors :laughing:

Don and I have the last two visits on Sand Castles an awesome cache near Beechy. The GAS Website came on line today and I opened a new forum on the same day over here on GarAr's brand new Lethbridge Forum page( thanks Gary!).

I will be watching for new SW Saskatchewan geocaches, as always. I may need to join your group, I think I am now at three SK caches placed. :D

I added a new set of "interesting location"coords to Yellowheaded Blackbird so visitors can make the side trip to see Signal.

I will be watching for the new website.

David aka wavector

Edited by wavector