Pengy And Tigger Geocoins

Pengy&Tigger

I have reluctantly decided to sell a limited number of Pengy & Tigger geocoins, to try and break even on the project as a whole. There will still be plenty left for those who have decided to collect poker chips to obtain one.

I'm announcing the sale here rather than the geocoin forum, as I would prefer to sell first to those UK folks who want one.

The order page is here and should contain all the information you need. If not, then please feel free to ask here.

T

Edited by Pengy&Tigger

i did send a form but dont know if it got through, is there any other way of contacting you folks as i wanted to make an order?

Yes, your order got through. I'll invoice within a week, then I'll send em out ASAP after that.

T

please ignore the second form then, i wasnt sure if it had worked so i sent another, its just the two im ordering not four (LOL)

The tracking No. is very small (tiny infact) under the Pengy & Tigger writing.

No sure if you use just the six letters or the numbers aswell.

Hope that helps.

D

I had to use both when getting the activation code. The first six characters are the tracking code. The next three are the coin number.

Edited by Pharisee

The tracking No. is very small (tiny infact) under the Pengy & Tigger writing.

No sure if you use just the six letters or the numbers aswell.

Hope that helps.

D

Thanks for the reply - yes it is tiny - I had to enlarge it on a photocopier

I tried both the letters + the numbers - the numbers alone, and the letters alone - but no luck. Perhaps P & T will be along this evening and clarify it for me.

Thanks again

civilised

Thanks for the reply - yes it is tiny - I had to enlarge it on a photocopier

I tried both the letters + the numbers - the numbers alone, and the letters alone - but no luck. Perhaps P & T will be along this evening and clarify it for me.

Thanks again

civilised

Go to http://www.gccoins.com/PTactive.php

Enter the first six characters in the 'PC code' field

Enter the three digits of the coin number in the 'Coin No.' field

Click on 'Get Code'

Then go to http://www.geocaching.com/track/activate.aspx

Enter the Tracking Number and your newly acquired activation code in their respective fields and Bob's your fathers brother....!!!

Go to http://www.gccoins.com/PTactive.php

Enter the first six characters in the 'PC code' field

Enter the three digits of the coin number in the 'Coin No.' field

Click on 'Get Code'

Then go to http://www.geocaching.com/track/activate.aspx

Enter the Tracking Number and your newly acquired activation code in their respective fields and Bob's your fathers brother....!!!

Pharisee - thanks a lot for that - but now I'm worried because it appears that I'm activating the coin - it's not mine - surely all I should do is enter a tracking code to say I've found it, not own it.

Am I getting something very wrong here ? I don't want to deprive the coin's owner of it.

Thanks again

civilised

Pharisee - thanks a lot for that - but now I'm worried because it appears that I'm activating the coin - it's not mine - surely all I should do is enter a tracking code to say I've found it, not own it.

Am I getting something very wrong here ? I don't want to deprive the coin's owner of it.

Thanks again

civilised

Sorry, I thought that's what you wanted to do :smile:

Don't worry, though. If it belongs to someone else and they've already activated it, you won't be able to 're-activate' or deprive the owner of it :)

hi civilised, thats my coin causing you probs - ive IMed you to tell you how to log it, its my fault i didnt make it clear on the mission paper, i know its cheeky to ask but could you amend the paper for me before you move it on, many thanks

No problem at all - consider it amended.

I've now logged it successfully, although because the GC site seems slow tonight it went in twice :anibad:

Got there in the end - thanks to all for the help.

civilised

Our Pengy & Tigger coin has arrived today, many thanks.

However Max says it is far too nice to send out into the wild, so we have just filled the form in for a second one, hope that's ok.

I agree with Max and Freespirit1402 above, it's a lovely coin and we also have been converted!

Thanks again,

Paul

many thanks for changing the tags civilised, less confusion for anyone who picks it up after you-and the piccy ;)

i wasnt too taken by the canadian geocin i saw, it was nice but didnt make me think much about collecting them but this ones well cool, glad i bought 2 in the end so i could free one but still have a nice shiny one to keep at home....gollum