Contest Input, Please.

Sounds like fun! Count me in.

I don't supposed you'd like to back date the contest to 2/19/2006? I just got back from Death Valley and have a boat-load of 1907 benchmarks I found and need to log! (Or should that be "20 mule-team" load? :D ) No? Oh well.

I like the July 31 end date. It will give me a chance to find contest-worthy benchmarks during my summer vacation.

Colleen

I think whole point of ending it in early summer is that people that don't work in the summer don't get an unfair advantage on those that do. I know I will be working during the week all year long so can only do BM hunting on weekends.

If it eases your mind any, I am trapped in an office Monday-Friday the majority of the year. I was referring to the two weeks vacation in July that I will be taking off from work, not a "hooray school's out for summer" type of vacation.

Turns out...

it's actually this one

This sounds like a great prize!

4leafclover has just provided us with the third prize that will be included for the first place winner to choose from - a real life benchmark that has been officially given to her...of course she had to go retrieve it.

Thank you very much 4leafclover.

Well I guess I'll take that one off of my list of possibilities :anicute: Thanks 4lc for your contribution. I guess I'm now shooting for third place.