Free Gpsr

redlab46

I got a link off the Woot site for a free gpsr. The site is computer-offer .com. Has anyone done this? It is very tempting but as the old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true!! I would like to hear of any experience with this offer. Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this topic but there are a lot of people here that keep up on anything gps related. Thanks Don

I've not done that specific one. FWIW, I have an ipod (white, color screen) I received from the ipods.freepay.com site, so some of these offer sites are legit, but there are a lot that are not. I haven't heard this specific company though. You can do a google on the company, probably find them on some of the message/forums boards for this kind of free offer sites (you can trade offers, etc).

Check google.

Good luck!

Randy

i too have received an ipod from that same site. it was not that hard, it was just more of a pain in the arse.

you have to complete an offer, and then have 5 other people complete an offer. When i did it, i did the free blockbuster online dvd rental trial. not sure if that is still an option though

i never recieve any spam from them either, but i would just make a free email account anyways when you sign up

Edited by geocachingbaker

geognerd,

It was just like geocachingbaker says. I ordered the cheap inkjet refills. Trying to convince people it was legit was HARD. One trick is not to create your account from a public computer, or a computer (actually the IP address) that someone has created an account from, or they will call fraud. I have seen on one of the forums dedicated to this kind of stuff that a rep from freepay monitors, and has fixed this a couple of times, but it is easiest just to avoid it. Check this link Anything4Free Forums to get a good idea of things that can get your account shutdown for fraud.

No spam for me either.

Good luck! The ipod workd for me, and I use it all the time at work.

R

Edited by drbugs