Top 10 Geocoin Designs Of 2005

bikinibottomfeeders

Please be sure that all coins you are voting for were designed and produced in 2005.

I'd like to get a pool going for the winner of the best personal coin so if you have something that you'd like to donate as a prize for the winner please email me seperately and I will try and keep a running tab of what has been donated here on the forums. Also please let me know if you wish to be anonymous or I will post your name by what you are donating. Donations do not have to be coins they can be anything sig items, gift cards, whatever you get the idea.

Please Please Please only vote for one coin in each category. If two coins are selected for a category I will throw out your vote.

Please send your anonymous votes for the best coin design to:

bikinibottomfeeders@gmail.com

Categories:

Best Personal coin

Best State coin

Best Event coin

Biggest Stretch to geocaching coin

Best Other coin

Best Trackable coin

Most valuable coin(produced in 2005)

Coolest shaped coin

Best Charity coin

Best country coin

Coolest Icon for a coin

Votes will be accepted until Midnight Feb. 28th 2006(that gives you 2 whole weeks to decide!!) After this I will tally votes and post the top three designs in each category. Voting will then be reenabled with pics of each coin for another week and winners will be posted around the 8th of March.

Good Luck! and may the best coins win.

Please note that I kinda got this idea from another post.

I hereby exclude myself from this contest.

Edited by bikinibottomfeeders

You really should have a worst coin of the year catagory as well. That's about the only one that truly stands out for me. Every time I look at this coin in my collection I wonder what kind of crack I was smoking. When it comes to the others there are a lot of good ones and it's not so easy.

I would pay to know what that one is....

You really should have a worst coin of the year catagory as well. That's about the only one that truly stands out for me. Every time I look at this coin in my collection I wonder what kind of crack I was smoking. When it comes to the others there are a lot of good ones and it's not so easy.

I would pay to know what that one is....

...Me too! :huh::ph34r:

There were a number of coins designed and produced late in dec 2005, but were 2006 editions. May I assume that these coins are not qualified?

You are correct these coins that are designed for 2006 are ineligible

Please send your anonymous votes ...
Not exactly anonymous if we email you. :huh:

I'm the only one seeing the emails. If I need help then I will only print out the votes and not the cachers email.

Again if anyone wants to donate to the winner of the best personal geocoin please email me at:

bikinibottomfeeders@gmail.com

Best Personal coin - JoeFrog

Best State coin - Delaware

Best Event coin - Pirates of Harriman II ;)

Biggest Stretch to geocaching coin -

Best Other coin -

Best Trackable coin -

Most valuable coin(produced in 2005) - not sure but Nicket Delaware sold for $200

Coolest shaped coin - Selective Availability

Best Charity coin - Katrina coin

Best country coin - German medallion

Coolest Icon for a coin - Bad Andy and Illinois

:)

Best Personal coin - JoeFrog

Best State coin - Delaware

Best Event coin - Pirates of Harriman II

Biggest Stretch to geocaching coin -

Best Other coin -

Best Trackable coin -

Most valuable coin(produced in 2005) - not sure but Nicket Delaware sold for $200

Coolest shaped coin - Selective Availability

Best Charity coin - Katrina coin

Best country coin - German medallion

Coolest Icon for a coin - Bad Andy and Illinois

Can't compete with such a complete list like that! I vote for... I am not really sure. I like them all! :cute:

:D Hello, I have made a few geocoins out of sculpy to put into caches and donated one to the cause, I got the Idea from a fellow cacher, (Thanks Blenz) I'll try to post a couple pics later on tonight. Before you ask, sculpy is a type of modeling clay type stuff that once you get your design finished you bake it in the oven to harden it, then glaze it, and your done basically. Pretty cool actually IMO. A great project for kids. :D

:D Hello, I have made a few geocoins out of sculpy to put into caches and donated one to the cause, I got the Idea from a fellow cacher, (Thanks Blenz) I'll try to post a couple pics later on tonight. Before you ask, sculpy is a type of modeling clay type stuff that once you get your design finished you bake it in the oven to harden it, then glaze it, and your done basically. Pretty cool actually IMO. A great project for kids. :huh:

4ebc771f-58e2-4ebc-92a4-7e8e57ece8cc.jpg

:P Hello, I have made a few geocoins out of sculpy to put into caches and donated one to the cause, I got the Idea from a fellow cacher, (Thanks Blenz) I'll try to post a couple pics later on tonight. Before you ask, sculpy is a type of modeling clay type stuff that once you get your design finished you bake it in the oven to harden it, then glaze it, and your done basically. Pretty cool actually IMO. A great project for kids. :lol:

4ebc771f-58e2-4ebc-92a4-7e8e57ece8cc.jpg

Those are stellar!

Alright time is almost up for you to cast your votes.

Below is the categories and the leaders of those categories.

Make sure your favorites get the votes they deserve!!!

Best Personal:

Moun10bike v3.

JeepToysrus

KSWader

LFD geobone

JoeFrog

JWID

Mauison

Worker of Wood

PDXmarithonman

Best State:

Georgia Peach