Cat Geocoins Have Arrived! threads merged

Fundamental

I got an email from F&V this morning California time. They won't be home for a few days, so they were surprised to know that the coins had arrived!

I feel bad! I got to see them first! Ok, not that bad though! :D

I got the mailing list for the US and Canadian customers today. We have labels printed, and will be stuffing envelopes as fast as we can. All orders will be sent by the end of the week.

In the meantime, check out my profile...there is a cool new icon in my Trackables section. :)

HooRay! Cat coins they are a comin! Thanks for the update CS4!

But I do have to say that cats are NOT tiny women in little fur coats -- You hear that PassingWind! :D :D :D

:DB):D:)

I read that post to my wife who is a die hard cat lover.

She was laughing until I laid that last line on her...

Then she tossed her nose in the air and said Hummph! B)

:D:D:D

The coins have arrived. Dave (Cornerstone4) is handling the North American orders and I have shipped the european orders. The name of the coin is somehow Korat Cats Geocoin but I try to change that into Cat Geocoin. The eyes looks so great in the dark!!! To activate your coin please visit this address: http://www.geocoinclub.com/code.php There is still some Polished Nickel coins left so please contact me if you are interested. Here is some pictures (sorry about the poor quality):

Icon: 209.gif

kisut.jpg

kisut2.jpg

Edited by Fundamental and Venlis