Cat Geocoins Have Arrived! threads merged

Fundamental

I got my paypal notice tonight but I see the price has jumped from $11 for the gold (with $1.50 shipping) to $23.00 for 1 coin and $2.50 for shipping

???

Why the unannounced price hike????

Mine was $11 for gold and $9 for polished nickel, with $3 shipping to US for 3 coins. Maybe yours was a typo?? Email him and ask him to send you a new invoice.

:D:D

I got my paypal notice tonight but I see the price has jumped from $11 for the gold (with $1.50 shipping) to $23.00 for 1 coin and $2.50 for shipping

???

You ordered one Black Nickel coin which is 14$ + one Polished Nickel coin which is 9$ there was 50cent error in your shipping and handling which is now correct in the new invoice.

???

You ordered one Black Nickel coin which is 14$ + one Polished Nickel coin which is 9$ there was 50cent error in your shipping and handling which is now correct in the new invoice.

When I went to pay the first time the paypal invoice said it was for just 1 coin, that's what threw me off.

Payment will be arriving momentarily.

Thanks.

Hopefully the availabilty has not stopped you from ordering this coin. It has been almost a month since I placed my first order and although I haven't paid yet I would like to know it is coming and an approximate shippimg date??? Please

Like I have said in this thread the aproximatelly shipping date is somewhere in first two weeks of February.

These cachers please contact me and explane why you haven't paid yet. You can have time to pay I just want to know do you still want the coins or do I sell those to other cachers.

Ladycacher and Boys

Tiggers Mango

Team Owl

Kickin'

Cache and Keri

M_&_W

Jonathan Hunsberger

Cache-Hounds

Cainrcc

Thanks!

Edited by Fundamental and Venlis
These cachers please contact me and explane why you haven't paid yet. You can have time to pay I just want to know do you still want the coins or do I sell those to other cachers.

Ladycacher and Boys

Tiggers Mango

Team Owl

Kickin'

Cache and Keri

M_&_W

Jonathan Hunsberger

Cache-Hounds

Cainrcc

Thanks!

If these have black or gold and dont want I'll have!!! my nickel is already done through ukcc

Bob

Ladycacher and Boys

Tiggers Mango

Team Owl

Kickin'

Cache and Keri

M_&_W

Jonathan Hunsberger

Cache-Hounds

Cainrcc

Thanks!

I would like a gold if these sales don't pan out. Thanks

Ladycacher and Boys

Tiggers Mango

Team Owl

Kickin'

Cache and Keri

M_&_W

Jonathan Hunsberger

Cache-Hounds

Cainrcc

Thanks!

Jumpin on the "wagon" ... if these sales don't pan out. I'd be interested in any leftover of the black or gold.