Cat Geocoins Have Arrived! threads merged

Fundamental

only 79 polished nickel ones still available (total 500 will go to mint). Better hurry if you want one of these.

I hope you will consider trading coins with me....afterall, I did make the World's First Glowing Coin..........

Mine can be seen here: JayBee/LitLens Glowing Coin

If it's trackable at gc.com with unique icon. I don't collect coins for myself. I only try to get every coin with unique icon and place them in caches..

Preorder for Cat Geocoin.

Please send you orders to this address: funvencoins@gmail.com

Don’t send your e-mails to my actual geocaching profile e-mail address! Those orders will not be accepted.

This information needs to be in the e-mail:

Real name

Your caching nickname

E-mail address (and your paypal address if it’s different, not necessary if you live in EU-zone)

Number of coins you want.

Shipping address

There will be 100 Limited Edition Black Nickel coins (limited 2 per person), 200 Limited edition Polished Gold coins (limited 5 per person) and unlimited amount of Polished nickel coins. All the coins will be trackable at www.geocaching.com and will have it’s own unique icon. This is only pre-order so the invoices will be send on later. The shipping dates will be issued later also. I will publish list with names who got the LE coins if they get sold out.

The cost of the coins:

Black Nickel LE: 14$ / 11,5€ SOLD OUTList of People who got the coin

Polished Gold LE: 11$ / 9€SOLD OUTList of People who got the coin

Polished Nickel: 9$ / 7,5 €

QUOTE from last posting was this:

This coin will be geocaching.com trackable and will have it's own icon. The pre-orders will start 28th of december at 15.00 GMT

There will be three different versions of this coin:

Polished Nickel 9$

Gold (limited edition 200) 11$ max five per person

Black Nickel (limited edition 100) 14$ max two per person

I will post the shipping costs later. More information later.

AVAST!! Thee Capt would like 2 black nickel and 1 Gold and 2 polished Nickel ..you landlubber scally-wag

This post has been edited by Capt Biggins on Dec 28 2005, 05:45 AM

OK- I'm now somewhat moved into my new place and I see this coin has been sold out what happend the DEC 28th Pre-Order message- I gave my message early in the morn b4 I went to work- so this ment nada?? Just wondering cause I was willing to spend a good amount on this...

Edited by Capt Biggins
Quite hard to figure out what you are saying but yes the Gold and Black Nickel coins are sold out. If you don't see yourself in the list you didin't get those coins. Polished Nickel coins still available.

(Your Topic was Cat Geocoin Coming Soon, Pre-Orders start 28th december 15.00. )I went and made my pre-order then and there as ask on that topic page at that date( Go look at my post there) , now I've haven't been able to get online due to a move- and now I'm seeing you've changed it all around and the ones I asked to order for me when you asked then is sold out!! ...all well thanks for saving me my money I was will to spend on your coins..

Quite hard to figure out what you are saying but yes the Gold and Black Nickel coins are sold out. If you don't see yourself in the list you didin't get those coins. Polished Nickel coins still available.

(Your Topic was Cat Geocoin Coming Soon, Pre-Orders start 28th december 15.00. )I went and made my pre-order then and there as ask on that topic page at that date( Go look at my post there) , now I've haven't been able to get online due to a move- and now I'm seeing you've changed it all around and the ones I asked to order for me when you asked then is sold out!! ...all well thanks for saving me my money I was will to spend on your coins..

Please see the information in start of this topic. This is the only way how to order the coins. Sorry.

I was just a little disappointed :D that you say one thing and then do something diffrent thats all :D ...- I get enough of that at work...( was hoping for a black one it looked like my cat) emailed for a polished nickle... thanks for the offering this coin thou...

If it makes you feel any better we did email about just a few minutes after the start time but not in time to get the black cat....