Myrtle Beach Here We Come

Squealy

We are headed to MB in SC and I am wondering if there are any especially interesting caches or ones that we definitely need to do while we are in Myrtle Beach?

We are driving from NY. ANy suggestions as to where to buy inexpensive wood furniture (bookcases, tables, etc) on the way down?

Thanks!

Edited by Squealy

I am not from there, but do have a suggestion based on something I noticed last year when I was caching there.

Do NOT leave any TB's behind! This place is a TB graveyard. You drop one off today, I come by tomorrow and it will be gone, and no log to show where it went.

And conversely, rescue as many TB's as you can.

As for a "must do" cache, none of them really stood out in my mind. There are plenty of urban hides (magnetic key holders), and a few in wooded parks. But nothing that had a wow-factor.

We are headed to MB in SC and I am wondering if there are any especially interesting caches or ones that we definitely need to do while we are in Myrtle Beach?

We are driving from NY. ANy suggestions as to where to buy inexpensive wood furniture (bookcases, tables, etc) on the way down?

Thanks!

Scroll down a page or two...There is another thread that answers this question. I will try and find it and bump it to the top.