Texas Winter

Misc coins from various people

Still looking for more donations...

Thanks!

* Subject to change due to senders ability

How's the coin collection doing?

World Travel "Midnight" edition is on its way to the collection

anyone know the song ala just sang??

I could not bring anything up with that artist can anyone else help me out? I loved that song .

i think the song was something like "you think you had a bad day" .... sounds like the group train to me.

updates are in folks -

-TP

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

I want a recount.

Yeah, I agree......I've been out of town so I haven't been able to keep up to date on the contest! I did just find out that Will is gone :P I wasn't sure on who was good and who wasn't, but I should have stuck with Chris who was my second guess.

Oh well, thanks for the fun idea of a contest....that was AWESOME!

Do the people who made the final 24 but got booted off in the middle get something just for making the final 24 :P

Well tonight was Stevie Wonder song night, ugh. With that said, it's easier for me to just pick the bottom three since I thought most of the performances were decent.

Bottom 3:

Kevin

Kellie

Elliot

.... With Kevin going home (I hope)

Chris and Paris were probably my favorites. Also liked Taylor and Katherine a lot as well.

Yeah, Hey! Long time listener. First Time Caller. :)

I'd have to agree with Simon... The second half of the show was definately up a whole level better than the first half.

Kellie will be around a while longer just because of her sheer "cuteness factor". (Even though I thought her perfomance was the worst one tonight. :) Wasn't bad, just wasn't as good as the rest.)

I agree with AG, Chicken Little (Kevin) will be gone this week.

This is gonna be a really hard year to pick the final winner. There isn't a single one of the remaining finalist that isn't "at least" descent.

I've liked Ace, but the last two weeks he has sounded really off. :huh:

Then again it could just sound that way because my 14 year old daughter drools all over the TV when he's on there! :rolleyes:B)

B)

Even though I'm not in the competition... I picked Paris to win the very first time I heard her sing in the tryouts. I think I'll stay with her!

While Taylor isn't the best singer by far and I don't think he has a chance to win, he's definately my favorite performer. I'll definately be buying his CD's when he starts making them. :P

D-man B)

Edited by gridlox

So, I gotta ask ... Have you been calling in for your pick? I've watched the series from the start but have never made a call. I believe I better re-think that position and start picking up the phone. 1-800-MORE COINS :anibad:

Edited by dblrngr

I also think that Lisa may be going home tonight. Might just be a sign of age (nope a definite sign of age) but I had no idea what was up with Chris' song as I lost interest in about 2 seconds. But from reading above, I find that everyone liked him.

Might just be a sign of age (nope a definite sign of age) but I had no idea what was up with Chris' song as I lost interest in about 2 seconds. But from reading above, I find that everyone liked him.

He sang it a tad more hard core than it was originally recorded. I too wasn't wild about that part, but I thought he performed it well just the same. He's definitely my favorite of the guys.

Bye Bye Lisa or Ace!

I'm betting Bucky will be gone next week... at least I hope so... I'm tired of seeing all the "Go Bucky" and "Vote for Bucky" signs in my home town - UGH!!! :lol:

I didn't really like Chris's song choice though, but he will be around for awhile.

IMO... The only contestant that actually stepped up to the plate last night was......

Elliot!

Taylor was a close second and if it weren't for her spastic dancing and other B.S. Paris would be a good selection too...

All others just wasted my time...

Thank God for TiVo

Paris, Chris and Ace had the best performances. Sadly I think Catherine may be going home since she lacks the fanbase to keep her in the running.

Ace? -_-

Sorry, have to disagree with Ace being in the top 3.

It may be a big turn on for you gals, but the falseto is too much! B)

I actually like Ace. When he sings "normally". :D

Kellie was dead on tonight!! She was in her element!

So was Bucky, but he doesn't enunciate well enough to pull that song off as well as he needed to. But, I do think he did well enough to get to hang around another week.

I agree that Catherine will probably be gone. :)

I hate that too, because I think she is just so "purdy" B)

B):D:D

My vote for best performance of the night - Paris! B)

BUT, my vote for the worst performance of the night goes to Mandisa - "hands down". :P

What's up with her the past two weeks? B) She's been off key for the first half of the song two weeks in a row. And then she seems to be screaming the rest of it. B)

D-man B)

P.S. - Paula? Drinking again? You make the call! :D

Edited by gridlox

I love reading this before it even shows on the Armed Forces TV. We always get taoed delay. This is one of the only shows we get "almost" live. We always get the show about 13-14 hours later than the east coast.

Paris, Taylor and Chris had to get down to the top 3. These three are genuine musical performers. Lisa could sing but lost her style as the show progressed.

Ace has GOT TO GO! I justr cannot sing consistantly. Everytime I have watched he has been off key but plays the sex appeal peace well.

Can't wait...Paula the flower child...drinking again huh.... She and Ace? Hmmmm.

Bailey Nippon 4 Yesterday, 01:26 AM Post #193

Can't wait...Paula the flower child...drinking again huh.... She and Ace? Hmmmm.

Jesh who could ever tell as loopy as she gets. Can someone tell me what is up with the way she claps. God all Mighty does she get on my nerves.

but onto the cut... Jesh, I was not expecting Mandessa. I was thinking the "grey haired guy" might go, but I am glad to see he made it...he is a great performer.

Bailey Nippon 4 Yesterday, 01:26 AM Post #193

Jesh who could ever tell as loopy as she gets. Can someone tell me what is up with the way she claps. God all Mighty does she get on my nerves.

but onto the cut... Jesh, I was not expecting Mandessa. I was thinking the "grey haired guy" might go, but I am glad to see he made it...he is a great performer.

argh! bite your tongue - taylor rocks!!! 1.gif