Buffalo Wings (florida Trail) Presale

Team Sand Dollar

I am collecting info on those interested in my dads new personal geocion through trade or purchase. I will not send out PayPal invoices until I have the coins in hand. I am expecting to have the coin around mid March.

798150f7-a45f-4b8d-8462-79c458c2edcb.jpg

There will be a total of 500 coins made. The coins will be 1.5” in size, GC.com Trackable with a PCxxxx number and its own icon.

There will be 300 Bronze, 150 Gold, and 50 LE Antique Silver coins minted.

Available to be Purchased

There will be 240 bronze and 90 gold available to be purchased.

Price

$7.00 US for the Bronze

$7.50 US for the Gold.

Shipping

US --- $1.00 for the first coin, $0.50 for each additional coin

Canada --- $ 1.50 for the first coin, $0.50 for each additional coin

Other --- $2.00 for the first coin, $1.00 for each additional coin

Orders

To order the coins please email loranwilcox@chartermi.net with the following information. I will invoice you through paypal when I have the coins in hand. I will set up a web page for confirmation of orders later.

Geo Name:

Full Name:

Full Mailing address:

Country (if other then USA):

Email Address:

PayPal Email Address:

Number and Type of Coin(s) wanted:

If the coins sell out I will maintain as waiting list in case there are any cancellations/non payments.

Trades

At this time there will only be 50 Bronze and 50 Gold available for trade.

I am looking for coins that we do not already have. I am not looking for multiple metals of the same coin. That not to say that I will not except coins I already have but any coins that I recieve that are not needed in one of our collection will be subject to being traded or posibly sold.

NOTE:

The 50 Antique Silver coins are for personal use and special trades only.

Edited by Team Sand Dollar

I'm just curious about the wording on the back. Is it supposed to read something like "Hike Florida: 1300+ miles of caches"? It just kind of seemed odd to me without any punctuation or breaking up of the words. Looks good, though.

Thats how my dad worded it. I guess it could have been worded differently but then it would probally get too wordy. Just wanted to keep it simple.

Now can I set up a trade for another of your coins so I could have one for my collection. The other one went to my dads collection.

Team Sand Dollar

I'm sorry, but I don't have any left that aren't spoken for. :P

And I certainly understand the too wordy concerns. You should have seen the first draft I did of my own coin. :P It practically had the entire Poetic Edda on it lol.

Edited by Vargseld? ™

Bad news .. All the Gold coins have been requested. Any further request will go on the wait list.

Good news .. I got the picture of the proof early so we are ahead of schedule. The mint did an antique gold instead of shiny gold. and antique brass instead of a bronze. So I only need to resolve a little thing and shoud be moving forward.

5a2f0a9f-6980-42ae-8ee2-24a4fb48c2ce.jpg

9c580efd-5e6d-4669-a0da-67ff775e514b.jpg

Team Sand Dollar

Update: The Antique Gold will be a Shiny Gold. The Antique Brass is what others call a Bronze so it will stay. I should have the coins within 3 weeks

Edited by Team Sand Dollar