Etrex Yellow For Sale

Segerguy

Etrex for Sale

Great GPSr handheld

I recently upgraded my GPSr and I now have a Garmin yellow Etrex handheld for sale. The unit is 8 months old and is in perfect condition. It comes with some costly extras.

You’ll get the yellow Etrex handheld (works great for Geocaching), the Garmin carrying case with belt clip and lanyard. Also included is the PC interface cable to download your caches and waymarks to the Etrex. This cable has both the connection for the serial AND the USB connection. You ALSO get the 12v Cigarette lighter connection to run your Etrex in your car and save the life of your batteries while driving to your Cache. The cable is 3 cables in 1. The CD with the drivers is also included.

No nicks, no scratches. This is a well cared for GPSr. See picture below.

The price is $110, plus shipping of your choice. Check or Money Order only. I’m in no hurry to sell, infact, I hate to part with it! Located in the Los Angeles area.

HPIM0865.jpg

and if LCAS-271 doesn't buy it let me know

we are are driving to disneyland and back in may and want to geocache along the way

It's still available. It's a great little unit and the cig lighter adapter will come in handy while in the car. First come first serve. If you want it let me know. It doen't show in the picture, but it comes with the owners manual with all instructions as well.

Edited by Segerguy