Out For Justice Geocoins Available For Pre-order

Geo Gypsy

Out for Justice coins are ready for pre order.

They should start production within the next week.

We are only selling 200 of these and they will be trackable on www.geocaching.com

Here is what they will look like...

http://www.madhattersneverland.com/pez/wra...oin_wendy/1.htm

Only 2 per person for now. If we dont get enough orders then I will post here and you can order more.

***I will accept group orders****

The cost is $8.95 per coin + $2.00 shipping

***DO NOT POST ORDERS HERE ON THIS BOARD****

In order to get these coins here is what you need to do:

email me at: geo_gypsy@yahoo.com

Complete the following information in the email:

GEOCACHING NAME:

QTY ORDERING :

YOUR NAME :

MAILING ADDRESS :

CITY, ST, ZIP :

PAYPAL EMAIL :

We will start sending paypal invoices out in about a week to your paypal email address.

Please post questions to this board and not my email.

***DO NOT POST ORDERS ON THIS BOARD****YOU MUST EMAIL THE INFO ABOVE TO GET PREORDERED**

Plese bare with me this is my first time posting for geocoin orders. I have just agreed to help out with taking orders but these are not my geocoins..

Edited by Geo Gypsy

$10 + $2 shipping! ;)

Look like I will need to trade for this one, the coin is nice but the price is a little high for me.

i could see spending $12 bucks if the coin was cut into a different shape or has many different colors - but, $12 for an ordinary 2 inch coin? i may be wrong, but i dont think you will get a lot of interest with this price. perhaps lowering it to something reasonable, might help.

just my .02 worth.

474.gif

Edited by Team PEZ

1: I think the concept for "out for justice" is in relation to geocoins turning up missing.

2: At this point there are only 300 being made. This being said it is a PC icon.

***If the pre order goes to 500 then we will increase the availabilty and also have a unique icon which would be a sheriff badge.......However at this time it is a PC icon***

3: I do not know any of the cost/pricing details. but I do aplogize that I typed 9.95 and it should be 8.95

I will correct that.....

$10 + $2 shipping! ;)

Look like I will need to trade for this one, the coin is nice but the price is a little high for me.

i could see spending $12 bucks if the coin was cut into a different shape or has many different colors - but, $12 for an ordinary 2 inch coin? i may be wrong, but i dont think you will get a lot of interest with this price. perhaps lowering it to something reasonable, might help.

just my .02 worth.

-TP

Yep that what I meant to say so together we have .04 worth! twocents.giftwocents.gif

474.gif:D:D

Edited by ParentsofSAM

1: I think the concept for "out for justice" is in relation to geocoins turning up missing.

2: At this point there are only 300 being made. This being said it is a PC icon.

***If the pre order goes to 500 then we will increase the availabilty and also have a unique icon which would be a sheriff badge.......However at this time it is a PC icon***

3: I do not know any of the cost/pricing details. but I do aplogize that I typed 9.95 and it should be 8.95

I will correct that.....

$11 bucks is still a bit pricey ...

474.gif

I never really payed attention to the eyes. I did think it looked funny when I saw them but they are not mine so I never questioned it before........

Ok so the reason there are no eyes is because they looked to much like things on there faces rather then eyes. Now I did not see that photo but I am being told that the no eyes looks better then if they had eyes.

I just like doc holiday so who am i to complain.......Oh wait, or was it just val Kilmer. ;) .......Oh well either way

oh my gosh...well I HAVE to have this coin! In our other hobby we dress up and make believe we are these people LOL gee...maybe I should tell our other cowboy action shooting friends about these coins!! Why I've shot with Doc Holiday, True Grit, Calamity Jane, well gosh...with all of them...LOL ok ok...not the real mcCoys but you get the drift!! Thank you for making this coin ;)

Sent you an email...hope it doesn't go into your spam folder now :D

I kinda had to buy it since Joani is related to Wyatt Earp. I may have still bought it anyeway, who knows. :D

--Marky

Nothing personal, Joani B)

Too late............She says she'll meet you behind the O.K. Corral, at 05:00 o'clock sharp............Be there...... :D:D:):D

Edited by Big JohnP

Who all is behind this coin?

The team behind this geocoin is twinbabies2000. I was merely trying to help this team out a little since they are new but I have nothing to do with this coin. I was asked to take the orders and compile them into a spreadsheet which I am doing. The coin idea, design, release, and any other issues should be directed directly to them. I will continue to take the orders for this coin as that's what I committed myself to, But please address them with any questions regarding quantities, price, or anything else not directly related to the quanity you are ordering.

Sorry for any confusion that I have caused......(I think I will stick with my day job) :)

Edited by Geo Gypsy

So let's see, twinbabies2000 joined 2/1//06, has no finds, and is putting out a coin that has nothing to do with caching.

Sorry to sound negative, but what the heck is going on.......?

Actually, joined 2/11/06, 3 days ago. Yeah, what the heck? :)

apparently, someone isnt telling the truth ...

474.gif

Edited by Team PEZ

Yes, but the profile says 'just joined' and I believe you keep your stats when you change your name.

In any case, my point is that with the craze of coins it seems that the first thing people do now is create a coin to make some money and I'm a bit tired of seeing coins that have nothing to do with caching.

I'm going into production with me HeeHaw coins next.

First up - Ellie May

For those that buy the whole set, you get the LE Grandma coin free. :)

So the welcome committee is now: welcome to geocoin forums, before you can put out a cache (oops, coin) you must have been a member for 175 1/2 days, have 301 finds and 11 hides. If you put out a coin before that time, you are a money hungry wanna be geocacher.

:)

Edited by LadeBear68