Help For Travel Bugs Please

Cushag

I have two travel bugs that are in the hands of Hoovooloo (Shropshire) and Deputy Dawg (Scotland). Not moved on for nearly two years. Does anyone know them? I do realise that the cachers may have had problems which have led to them not geocaching recently. I have emailed them but have had no replies. There is another TB in the hands of a spanish cacher in Spain and no replies to that one. Any knowledge please?

Thanks

Hoovooloo last visited the site in June 2005, Deputy Dawg last visited in Nov 2005.

It doesn't sound hopeful - if they haven't visited since then I would aassume the worst.

The only suggestion I can make is to run through their logs - 28 & 109 respectively and see if they mention anyone who they went caching with and see if you make contact that way.

Good luck

Sadly, i can't help with your bugs, but i have a similar story. A while ago, a cacher picked up a TB of ours and had it in thir polsession for a few months. The strange thing is, in the log they made of the bug, they mentioned doing a run of caches that day, but not one log existed on their profile, except the log that they wrote to pick the bug up.

It was found in a different chace a while later by somebody, and at the same time, the original cacher wrote some notes aginst his log. Strange.

It is a shame when irrisponsible people keep other people bugs, or give the sport up without first getting the bugs back into circulation. ;)

Best of luck to you in finding out about you bugs.

EDIT: DocBoggle is a cacher who seems to have visited at least one cache with hoovooloo. they seem to be active cachers, try contacting them.

Edited by Geo-Kate