Gpxsonar Problems With Wm 5.0 - Problems!

Grimlock

I am using a Dell Axim x51v running WM 5.0. When I start the application (GPXSonar), the initial screen with the list of file names is "smushed" ... for example i see:

7 9:22 a 1m

7 2/8/06 1m

the file names are 750xx_new.gpx and 750xx_gsak.gpx

The next issue is that it "skips" lots of cache listings. The gpx file has the listings because I create a maplet for Mapopolis from the same gpx (also, when I edit the gpx, i see the caches). For some reason or another, GPXSonar "skips" them (of about 260 caches in the GPX file, GPXSonar only display about 170). I do a sort by cache name and don't see them. I sort by the GC id, and don't see them. Anyone else having any of these problems -- fyi, I posted this on the GPXSonar site, but no one responded to I thought I'd check with fellow geocachers.

Just also wanted to add that I've already made the fix for the missing "config" folder. So, that's not causing my current problems.

Edited by Grimlock

Grimlock,

I am using a Dell Axim x51v running WM 5.0. When I start the application (GPXSonar), the initial screen with the list of file names is "smushed" ... for example i see:

7 9:22 a 1m

7 2/8/06 1m

the file names are 750xx_new.gpx and 750xx_gsak.gpx

Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of this so that I understand what's really going on?

The next issue is that it "skips" lots of cache listings. The gpx file has the listings because I create a maplet for Mapopolis from the same gpx (also, when I edit the gpx, i see the caches). For some reason or another, GPXSonar "skips" them (of about 260 caches in the GPX file, GPXSonar only display about 170). I do a sort by cache name and don't see them. I sort by the GC id, and don't see them. Anyone else having any of these problems

Please, make sure that you haven't enabled some filters in GpxSonar. This is typically the reason why some cache listings aren't listed.

I've got an x51v and know exactly what you're talking about. Change to landscape mode and you won't have that problem. There is a new version coming soon so it may address some of the issues with Wm 5

Not sure i understand, all my other applications display the filenames just fine (when listed like the ones here) ... plus landscape mode is kind of annoying to me. This bug is no big deal, i can live with it ... i was just wondering if there was a fix for it.