Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. TSP

3y0x, Peter I.

There have been a number of new caches that have been placed in my area in the last week but all my time is being spent in front of the radio trying to work the Peter I. DXpedition; 3Y0X.

Have you had any luck yet? I have not worked them. Grrrrr!

There have been a number of new caches that have been placed in my area in the last week but all my time is being spent in front of the radio trying to work the Peter I. DXpedition; 3Y0X.

Have you had any luck yet? I have not worked them. Grrrrr!

I couple of our (San Francisco Bay Area) local hams have. I heard them talking about it on one of the local repeaters. Even though I don't have a general yet, I should probably try and see if I can at least pick them up on my basestation rig.

--Marky

Got 'em on 17M CW and 20M phone on Saturday 2/18 from the club station at Stanford (W6YX)!

SteveL

KV6O

I was able to work them on 15, 17, and 20 phone. Couldn't hear them on 75 or 40. Tried to work them on

12 with no luck.

Mark

N5KJ

For anyone who did make contact, you can get one of these (which are only available to people who made contact):

kb7hap.JPG

I thought that was pretty cool. :laughing:

--Marky

For anyone who did make contact, you can get one of these (which are only available to people who made contact):

I thought that was pretty cool. :D

--Marky

Very, very nice! I think some of the revenue from sale of this coin is going to help offset some of the huge expenses that this DXpedition ended up costing. I'm probably going to buy one.

My one and only QSO w/3Y0X was on 17m CW last Thursday. I was just about to give up; called one last time and back came my call. What a thrill! Now I can get back to caching.