Calling All Naperville/lisle Geocachers!

guitarfreak7

ME ME ME ME ME! I'm in Naperville, new, just bought a Garmin eTrex Legend C and because I need help I'm going to vent about it....I'm already having issues with it after 10 minutes of reading the instruction book over and over again; it thinks it's Feb. 22, 2005, and that I'm in China.

Help? do you know how this works?

Anyway I just joined the Yahoo groups for Chicago Geocachers and am looking to join or start a group out in Naperville. This is just such a cool thing to do!!

I figured out the Garming issue...as soon as I got a satellite lock, suddently I was on the right continent, on the right day and at the right time. Phew, I know I can get lost in life but was concerned this was going to be it for me.

Is there a group or any interest in forming a group to meet once a month, talk about favorite places, maybe even plan a few trips to new sites?

:D;)B)

Hi,

I live and cache in Naperville and have several hidden right here. Welcome to geocaching Naperville style.

:(:huh:

Hello again,

I'm having trouble finding lists of meetings, events, etc. in the Naperhood. Anyone interested in having a monthly coo at a Starbucks or Caribou? I guess Caribou would be more fitting, it being a Northwoods motif and all...any interest in the folks here?

Hi,

I live and cache in Naperville and have several hidden right here. Welcome to geocaching Naperville style.

:(:huh:

Hello again,

I'm having trouble finding lists of meetings, events, etc. in the Naperhood. Anyone interested in having a monthly coo at a Starbucks or Caribou? I guess Caribou would be more fitting, it being a Northwoods motif and all...any interest in the folks here?

There is usually at least 1 event a month somewhere in the Chicago area. They do tnd to hop around a bit so cachers from different areas can attend. The next one will be downton on the 20th. I'm planning one for March 13 th on the southside (Blue Island).