Is Waymarking Culturally Biased Towards The Usa?

DandDD - Posted Today, 06:07 PM

So when I, as a non-American went on the site, there were some non-American centric entries sure, but one's that were do-able in my area were very slim. You don't get interest without some way to participate.

Patience - -DandDD-- There will be: A 'Ontario Category' just for you :lol: in a day or two. :P

While I think it is fruitless to get involved, I can't resist the insanity. I know "The Blue Quasar" has recanted, but I just want to say I wholeheartly agree with Jeremy. The approver was out for a month. The site is still in beta stage. It took quite awhile before my category was published. (I did not think it would be published. But I remained cool and collected in the forums.) People should be more patient or get another hobby, maybe 2 or 3 more hobbies. I can't believe how arguementive the majority of these post are. I thought forums were suppose to be a way to find a common ground, not to dismiss FACTS and continue in a circle. FACT: It's going to take time. FACT: We all have the same opportunites to post/manage. FACT: More American's post/propose = More American post/proposals. FACT: There is no conspiracy theory.

I think everyone should BE PATIENT, try to publish their own native waymarks, and if they don't like the way things are going then don't play. It is what it is, and nothing more.

Don't hate the players, hate the game. (Now that's just for :D)

Edited by maddlove