Gcc The Coin Club

CopperChick

I was interested in knowing if anyone has subscribed to GCC. Is it worth it? Are there different icons each month? Do you have choice of coins in the month? If you choose to buy more than one a month, do they all have to be the of same coin, or can you buy different ones? How did you find the quality and service? Thanks for your info!

I was interested in knowing if anyone has subscribed to GCC. Is it worth it?

I have. I think so.

Are there different icons each month?

No.

Do you have choice of coins in the month?

No.

If you choose to buy more than one a month, do they all have to be the of same coin, or can you buy different ones?

They are all the same coin.

How did you find the quality and service?

Excellent.

Thanks for your info!

You're welcome.

Great reply.

I am a member too.

I like the quality of the coins.

Like everyone I wish they were a little cheaper.

But I have no complaints.

I have. I think so.

No.

No.

If you choose to buy more than one a month, do they all have to be the of same coin, or can you buy different ones?

Excellent.

Thanks for your info!

You're welcome.

Where do you find people who have old ones to trade? And are the geo-coins on e-bay stolen coins or new unactivated ones?

a) If you have coins to trade post what you have and what you want in the pinned topic at the top of the forum. Also sites offer listing services to have coin and trading lists (see the recent topic regarding a central location for links for some of these sites). People have links to these in their sig lines or links to their website pages. Email those people offers or post it in pinned topic. Be careful it gets addictive!!!

:) Unfortunately, both. However, for the most part a coin will say "Unactivated" when it is a new GCC that hasn't been started. Worth emailing the seller before buying to find out for sure. But for a large majority they are new coins.

Edited by Teamhawaii1981 & blueicyrose

I have. I think so.

No.

No.

Excellent.

Thanks for your info!

You're welcome.

:o Totally agree! Guaranteed icon, guaranteed trackable!

Edited by The Fraher Family

I joined the GCC on 1-07 for a 3 month membership-trial period and have not recived a coin from them as of yet ! I figured that I would have recived the Green SSA coin from them by now!! :o

You should receive the first shipment of coins around the week of the 15th on the month following the month you subscribed. I have always gotten mine earlier than the 15th. So expect yours around Valentines day.

I joined the GCC on 1-07 for a 3 month membership-trial period and have not recived a coin from them as of yet ! I figured that I would have recived the Green SSA coin from them by now!! :o

You should expect your first coin around Feb 15 then. But if you signed up in January I think you are gonna get the Jeep coin. anyone that signs up durring the month of Feb is gonna get the Selective coin for thier first coin in march

I have been a member since the beginning. I have been very pleased and impressed by thier service and coins they have produced